Mixed media – 3D Mural Art
Have you been longing to learn to combine colours, textures and elements? This four and a half hour workshop will introduce you to Mixed media 3D Mural art, an art form where more than one medium is employed to create a magnificent final piece.
What can you expect from the workshop:
– Learn 3D mural techniques, Clay Modeling and Antique painting
– Experiment with Mixed Media techniques
– Learn making Texture paste
– Practical hands-on workshop
– Step-by-step demonstration and guidance by the artist trainer
– Will help you reach the next level of artistic confidence
Art Style : 3D Mixed Media Mural Art (Half Faced Buddha Mural)
Join in for an interactive art workshop and create a beautiful hand made 3D Buddha for your home. Indulge with colours and let your creative juices flow in a perfect artistic ambience, interacting with like minded people.
Take back with with you a beautiful handmade Buddha and
great memories. Buddha on your wall brings peace, happiness and positivity to your home.
Date: Wednesday, Jan 17th
Time: 10 am – 2.30 pm
Who can attend : Anyone who is 15+ (No prior experience with art is mandatory)
Fee : Rs 3000 (Includes all art related material) +taxes
– Limited seats | Prior registration compulsory