Acrylic Painting Classes – Fundamental techniques for Beginners
July 20 | 10:30 am - July 28 | 1:00 pm
This Acrylic Painting Techniques course is designed for beginners with a desire to learn how to paint in acrylics using a simple approach.
In the Acrylic Painting Course you will learn how to get started painting easy elements in acrylics. You will learn simple techniques for painting each of the elements that are important to painting good paintings.
Covered in the course are key techniques for various landscape elements including:
* Which Acrylic Paints to use and why
* The simple palette you need to get started painting.
* Which brushes work best for painting
* The mediums that will help you with painting in acrylics
* The key elements in any landscape painting including skies, mountains, trees, buildings and more
* How to paint skies including blue skies, glowing sun, setting sun and stormy rain clouds
* Understanding how to paint mountains using aerial perspective
* A simple yet effective technique to painting virtually any tree you can think of
* How to paint cottages, farm houses and other buildings in a landscape
* Plus the various elements in a landscape like grasses, fields, paths, driveways, fences, gates and more
* Also different techniques like impressionism, abstract etc.”
Artist: Micky Sujan
Material to be brought by participants or can be bought on actual costs at the venue.