- This event has passed.
Cakesicle and Cake pops – Beginners workshop in Bangalore
June 15 | 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Cakesicle and Cake pop – Beginners workshop in Bangalore
A fun workshop where you will learn to make some pretty and delicious cakesicles and cakepops shaped like a penguin, unicorn sheep and more
In this workshop, you will be learning-
1. Chocolate ganache frosting
2. The preparation of cake dough
3. Moulding and remoulding the cakesicle,
4. Decorating the cakesicles with fondant and sprinkles
participants will be making 3 cakesicles and 2 cakepops:-
1. Penguin cakesicle
2. Chicken cakesicle
3. Unicorn cakepop
4. Sweetheart cakesicle
5. Sheep cakepop
All the materials required during the class will be provided along with recipes booklet
1. Only containers to take their sweet treats back to their home will have to be brought by participants.
2. All workshops are made using vegetarian ingredients
3. Aprons can be brought by the participants as they are not provided at the venue.
Artist – Kavya, a pastry chef and entrepreneur would like to call herself a cake artist. She runs Fancy Schmancy- by Kavya Reddy. She brings in the best of contemporary and classic desserts and bakes. Never scared to experiment and always ready to learn, she has picked up a couple of techniques and hacks along her baking career of a couple of years.
Take Away – All the prepared sweets made by you in the workshop
Age group – 8 years and above
Date- 15th June 2019
Time- 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Fee- Rs 1800 per person (Including all materials)
Booking fee- Rs 500 per person (Balance amount of Rs 1300 to be paid at the venue)
Venue – Bloom and Grow, Koramangala