- This event has passed.
Crochet Online Classes
June 10 | 3:00 pm - July 29 | 4:00 pm
The delicate art of crocheting is a lifelong skill that you can use to make beautiful gifts for others and items for yourself and your home.
This course will leave you with a strong foundation to pursue your love for crochet.
SESSIONS : 8
AGE GROUP : 12 years upwards
1. 4-PLY YARN: Total: 400 gms
-For scarf: 300 gms
-For hairband 100 gms
• Can be single colour or a mix of different colours.
2. 6-8PLY/ T SHIRT YARN: 300-350 GM’s
-For basket- can be single colour or more. Upto you.
-crochet hook size 4
-crochet hook size 8 (if possible)
-stitch marker/safety pin
-paper and pen
– Introduction to hooks, yarns etc
– Introduction to basic starting knots
– Slip knot, Chain and Single Crochet
– How to read pattern/instruction charts
– Start on a basic project: Hairband/Ear warmer
– Complete hairband
– Quick rivision of previous stitches
– Single Crochet Increase/Decrease
– More on reading patterns.
– Magic ring / Changing colours
– Project 2: Basket
-Rivision of previous stitches
-Half Double Crochet stitch
– Revision of HDC stitch.
– Introduction to HDC increase and decrease
– Double crochet stitch.
– Project 3: scarf/muffler
– Quick rivision of previous stitches/clearing doubts
– Double crochet increase and decrease
– Triple crochet stitch
– Revision/ Doubts
– Triple crochet increase and decrease
– project 4: Granny squares / flower
– Complete unfinished projects
– Rivision of previous stitches/Doubts.
– Go over any unfinished topics
– Show each other finished work
– Questions and answers.
Date: 10th June to 29th July
Time: 3 pm to 4 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 3500 per person
Venue: Online classes on zoom
Note: Once you register, you will be added to a whatsapp group for ease in communication with the steps to join in.
About Bloom and Grow:
To stay updated with the upcoming sessions, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/K3j1qNIjqWlBobA2fsKxFd