Terracotta Jewellery workshop:
The following will be taught in the workshop:
1. Making of stick pins, Upins
2. Making of stick beads, Upin beads, hole beads
3. Making of Jhumkas and studs 2 designs in each
4. Making of Pendants 2 designs in each
5. Firing Instructions and reference
6. Painting of the products
7. Assembly of Jhumkas Studs, Necklace etc
Typically the classes will be learning to make the different parts of the Terracotta jewellery like the stick pins, U pins, stick beads, U pin beads, hole beads, Jumkha, studs, pendants etc which will be held in the morning session and the post lunch session will have the painting, assembling, finishing. However, if full day session is not feasible for students, the same can be done on 2 days in the morning sessions only.
What the students would take along with them after class:
Sets of Jhumkhas,pendants and studs( pre-fired) after painting and assembly apart from the post fired ready jhumkhas, studs and pendants they make in the class.
Fees – Rs. 3000/- per head includes all material cost
Date – 20th & 21st January(Saturday & Sunday)
Timing – 2.30pm – 6.30pm (both days)