We commence an 8-sessions in-depth watercolor course that will help you to master this unique medium completely. Learn watercolor techniques, understand the medium and pigment behavior, and much more in this course with us.
Who would benefit from this course?
This course is an introduction to watercolor painting practice for those who are new to the medium. If you are interested in building a relaxing creative hobby that can help with your creative skills, do join in.
This course will introduce you to the techniques and creative skills you need to get started.
Day 4 and 5
Day 6 and 7
– Watercolours Cakes or Tubes
– Watercolour paper (Has to be watercolor, not regular paper – Brustro, canson, chitrapat, or any other watercolor paper brand)
– Round brushes and flat brush (8,12 round brush and 1/2 or 1inch flat brush)
– Closed palette for tube colors OR regular palette for watercolor cakes
– 2 Water cups or bowl
– Rag cloth
– Masking tape (if you don’t have it then transparent cello tape)
Age: Adults and Children above 10 years
Classes will commence on Saturday, 9th March
Time: 6.30pm to 8pm(IST)
(Ping us if you are keen to attend on alternate days/timings)
Fee: Rs 4000 per person for 8 classes
Venue: Online classes on Zoom
For registrations and details, WhatsApp on 9900052747
About Bloom and Grow:
To stay updated with the upcoming sessions, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/HKDsGqJSWGgBtDENOcMVea