- This event has passed.
Brush Calligraphy – Three Days Online Workshop
May 3 | 4:30 pm - May 7 | 6:00 pm
Here is your entry into the amazing world of Brush Lettering. Brush lettering is like Modern Calligraphy with Brush Script. The art is about creating letters, strokes, and projects with brush pens or brush tip tools.
Brush Lettering is a versatile and elegant form of hand lettering and is great for making posters, bookmarks, etc. Distributed comfortably over two days, this is a beginner-friendly session to help you create art, using letters and words. The course will include :
-Techniques to use brush pens
-Basic strokes with the brush
-Nuances of pressure variation
– Dom Brush Pens / Camlin Brush Pens / Short tip pens (These are all recommended for beginners)
– In case brush pens are unavailable, you may use Watercolors (cakes/ tubes)
– Paint brushes (1 small round, number 2 or 3) + 1 large(optional)
– Print paper A4 size/ Ruled Paper/ Watercolor paper or thick card sheet (170gsm and above in case you are using watercolors)
– Basic stationery (Pencil, Ruler, Eraser)
Artist – Amritanshu Das is a self-taught artist and has been practicing calligraphy for over 9 years.
Recommended age: Adults and children above 10 years
Date: 3rd, 5th, 7th May
Day: Mon, Wed, Fri
Time: 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 1000 per person (For 3 days)
Venue: Online session on zoom
About Bloom and Grow:
To stay updated with the upcoming sessions, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/K3j1qNIjqWlBobA2fsKxFd