Artistic Appetizers with Anshu
Anshu is a food star who dishes up whimsical and imaginative dishes with the ingredients around her. She is an inspiration to foodies who love to make something new everyday. #Foodart comes naturally to Anshu who has specialised in Gourmet cuisine.
In a series of #Foodart workshops by FOOD for thought, Anshu takes you through the tips and tricks to welcome and entice your guests with her artistic Appetisers. Some of her work can be found herehttps://m.facebook.com/
You will learn to prepare –
1. Leafed Up – Thai banana blossom salad
2. Lay on a bread – Grilled tomato
3. By itself – Crunchy cucumber with dill
4. Over a bun – Spiced avocado and garlic
5. Through a stick – Cherry tomatoes with Mozarella
6. For a shot – Viet wraps in a dip
7. In a jar – Herbed Feta wil olive oil
Date – March 4th, 2016
Time – 10am to 12.30pm
Fee – Rs 2,200/- (inclusive of all ingredients)
To register mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Balloon & Ribbon Printing workshop by Lets Ink
Conducted by Lets Ink, an expert in Screen printing workshops in Bangalore.
All details in the poster.
Time – 3pm to 7pm
Fee – Rs 750/-