We conduct Online Calligraphy and Brush Lettering Sessions. The Class details are mentioned below.
Faux calligraphy (also known as fake calligraphy) is a fun and simple way to learn lettering and calligraphy. It imitates the look of some styles of calligraphy using simple tools.
The best part is that you can do faux calligraphy with any sort of writing tool that you have!
– Paper (ruled or unruled, thick or regular A4, anything would do)
– Pen/ Fine marker/ Sketch pens
– Sketch pens
Introduction to Devanagari Calligraphy
Calligraphy in Indian Language – an introduction with a demonstration in Devanagari Calligraphy. We will be discussing about how Calligraphy in Indian Scripts is different from Calligraphy in the Roman Script. What makes this kind of calligraphy unique? You will also be given a demonstration on the basics of Devanagari Calligraphy.
– Paper (any kind would do)
Brush lettering is about creating letters, strokes and projects with brush pens or brush tip tools. Brush lettering is a beautiful craft that is a tribute to hand lettering and calligraphy. It is more like Modern Calligraphy with Brush Script. Brush lettering is about creating letters, strokes and projects with brush pens or brush tip tools. It is more like Modern Calligraphy with Brush Script.
– Paper or thick card sheet (Art books are also okay)
– Brush Pens
– Ruler, pencil
Here is your entry into the amazing world of Brush Lettering. Brush lettering is like Modern Calligraphy with Brush Script. The art is about creating letters, strokes, and projects with brush pens or brush tip tools.
Brush Lettering is a versatile and elegant form of hand lettering and is great for making posters, bookmarks, etc. Distributed comfortably over two days, this is a beginner-friendly session to help you create art, using letters and words. The course will include :
-Techniques to use brush pens
-Basic strokes with the brush
-Nuances of pressure variation
– Dom Brush Pens / Camlin Brush Pens / Short tip pens (These are all recommended for beginners)
– In case brush pens are unavailable, you may use Watercolors (cakes/ tubes)
– Paint brushes (1 small round, number 2 or 3) + 1 large(optional)
– Print paper A4 size/ Ruled Paper/ Watercolor paper or thick card sheet (170gsm and above in case you are using watercolors)
– Basic stationery (Pencil, Ruler, Eraser)
Please ask for the trial class video so you can assess your interest before you join in for the session. You can ping us on 9900052747.
About Bloom and Grow:
Bloom & Grow facilitates artist-led art & craft workshops in studios and also, conducts art based corporate workshops across India.
To stay updated with the upcoming sessions, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/KVvdoafQgtW1T3BMv76uBl