JEWELLERY MAKING WORKSHOP IN BANGALORE
soft viagra buy online purchase Learn to make handmade jewellery for yourself to make you look more beautiful. Jewellery consists of small decorative items worn for personal adornment, such as brooches, rings, necklaces, earrings, pendants, bracelets, and cufflinks.
http://buy-generic-clomid.com We conduct regular workshops by teaching four different types of jewellery –
- Terracotta Jewellery – Terracotta means baked earth/mud . The gorgeous reddish brown colour comes from natural clay. This is then moulded, cured and baked to make those ethnic jewellery.
- Bead Jewellery – Beads are used to create jewellery or other articles of personal adornment.They are also used in wall hangings and sculpture and many other artworks.
- Silk Thread Jewellery – Silk threads have been used since long to thread smaller, lightweight beads and pearls. Easily available in a huge range of colors and effects. Beaded jewellery on silk threads is a beautiful art.
- Wire Jewellery – A jewelry wire is wire, usually copper, brass, nickel, aluminium, silver, or gold, used in jewelry making. Wire is defined today as a single, usually cylindrical, elongated strand of drawn metal.
These classes are designed to help you learn the art not just to satisfy your requirements but also to be able to sell your creativity.
Jewellery Making – Materials Provided
- Types of clays, wires, threads and beads to use
- Usage of embellishments elastic, thread, wire, cutters, roller.
(Source of materials will be mentioned)
Takeaways from the class
- Jewellery made by yourself in the workshop.
Few pictures of the workshop – https://bloomandgrow.in/gallery/