The delicate art of crocheting is a lifelong skill that you can use to make beautiful gifts for others and items for yourself and your home.
-Should know how to work the crochet needle and yarn.
Should know the basic crochet foundation stitches like:
(We’ll be quickly revising all of the above in the first session)
– Sessions : 4
– Age group : 12 years upwards
Project 1: (Beanie)
-4ply yarn, any color, 100-150 GM’s
Project 2: (muffler)
– Any wool of your choice, medium or chunky.
– corresponding needle
Project 3: (Granny squares)
-4ply yarn in 4-5 colors- 1 ball/ 50-100 GM’s of each color.
-corresponding crochet hook.
-paper and pen
– Revision of basic crochet stitches, yarns, needles etc.
– Revision of HDC stitch.
– Introduction to HDC increase and decrease
– Start on project: Beanie
– Quick revision of previous stitches/clearing doubts
– Double crochet stitch.
– Double crochet increase and decrease
– project: scarf/muffler
– Revision/ Doubts
– Triple crochet stitch
– triple crochet increase and decrease
– project: Granny squares
-Revision of previous stitches
-complete unfinished projects
-Go over any unfinished topics
-Show each other finished work
-Questions and answers.
Date: 3rd Oct to 24th Oct
Day: Every Sunday
Time: 4 pm to 5 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 1800 per person
Venue: Online session on zoom
For registration please dm on 7259280949
About Bloom and Grow:
To stay updated with the upcoming sessions, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/K3j1qNIjqWlBobA2fsKxFd