Miniature Clay Succulent Planters with Air Dry Clay & Glass Jars by Akanksha Sharma
Bloom & Grow is excited to collaborate with Itsy Bitsy to present 12 Masterclasses as a part of the Itsy bitsy’s Creativity Carnival on the 7th, 8th and 9th of December in Bangalore.
Artist of the Masterclass -Akanksha Sharma, a professional crafter.
Join her workshop to enjoy wonderful practical learning to make your own adorable mini succulent planters!!
In this workshop, you will learn –
1. How to make cute succulent planters with air dry Thai clay to boost your decor plan.
2. Tricks and tips of clay sculpting.
3. How to work with air dry clay opens up immense possibilities of making a variety of projects like name plates, key chains, photo frames, show pieces and much more.
4. Working with Thai clay, glass bottles, acrylic paints, oil paints, chalk paints, soft pastels, clay sculpting and modelling tools, and Little Birdie’s flower embellishments.
1. 3 cute handmade clay succulent planters.
2. Each participant will receive a certificate from team Itsy Bitsy.
Date – 9 December 2018
Day – Sunday
Time – 10:00 am to 1:30 pm
Venue – Shankaraa Foundation, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore
Fee – Rs 2499 per head ( Including all materials and taxes )
Bloom & grow offer –
Book tickets @25% Discount (Rs 1875 per head)
Use the code ” B&G25 ”
You also get 3 entry tickets free with 1 masterclass ticket.
1. All materials for the workshop will be provided by Team Itsy
Bitsy at the venue.
2. Please reach the venue 30 minutes before the masterclass starts.