Art lightens our heart, reduces stress, is an effective communication tool and brings people together. Isn’t that what you are looking for?
Our workshops –
- Are unique, creative and hands-on.
- Conceptualized and customized to suit corporate needs
- Promote creativity at the workplace
- Engage customers through creative DIY workshops
- Build interaction between team members
- Cater to various creative domains to suit different corporate themes like environment, festive, kids day at work and more
B&G caters to clients in Bangalore and across various other cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata and NCR.
To understand more on how we can customise a module for your team, send us a mail with a quick brief to email@example.com
Art Based Creative Team building Activities
We conceptualise workshops for you after interactions with the your team and in collaboration with our domain specialists/artists and are hence able to bring to you a variety of creative workshops from different domains.
- Upcycling Art/craft like Denim upcycling
- Mosaic art
- Introduction to sketching
- Connecting to our roots with Block printing
- Screen printing on a variety of surfaces like T-shirts and mugs
- Environment related workshops like Terrariums, miniature gardens, coconut leaf weaving etc.
- Meditative doodling
Customer engagement workshops
- Quick DIY workshops like decoupage, fabric printing, fragrances, candle making, natural soap making and much more
To understand more on how we can customise a module for your team, send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop us a mail
I’ve had an exceptional time doing the mosaic art, something that I’ve never done before. Initially nervous about cutting up glass with bare hands, I overcame my fear with the patience of the teachers from Bloom & Grow. They provided us guidance on the art piece, which colours to match with and helping to cut up the smaller ones. It was intense but with the teachers’ guidance, it began to take form. How lovely it was!
I’ve since brought it back to Singapore and showed my friends and family, who all thought that it was marvellous. No one believed we did it for the first time! Thank you B&G for making our trip to India so memorable.