- This event has passed.
Decoupage on Faux Leather bag – Beginners workshop
November 25, 2018 | 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Decoupage on Faux Leather bag – Beginners workshop in Bangalore
Decoupage is the art or craft of decorating objects with paper cut-outs or designer tissues. Decoupage is a popular & versatile craft that offers endless design possibilities.
Join this workshop, make a fun creative bag and develop the skill of Decoupage art.
In this workshop, you will learn –
1. How to decoupage on faux leather
2. How to use rice papers with hand tearing and patch work technique.
3. How to do wrinkle free decoupage.
4. Color blending with rice papers.
5. Stenciling and stamping to enhance the project
6. Use of texture paste.
7. Uses of different mod podge.
8. Uses of different varnish and dealers
10. Some basic trips and tricks to give better finish to your project.
Takeaway – Decoupaged Faux Leather bag made by you at the workshop
Note – The bag is completely washable even after decoupage and can be used on regular basis.
Artist – Nikita More
All the materials required for the workshop will be provided at the venue.
Date – 25 November 2018
Day – Sunday
Time – 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
Fee – Rs 2500 per person ( Including all the materials )
Booking fee – Rs 500 per person ( Balance of Rs 2000 to be paid at the venue )
Venue – Bloom & Grow, Koramangala, Bangalore
About Bloom and Grow: