- This event has passed.
Faux Marble Effect – Online Workshop
November 1, 2020 | 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Faux Marble Effect – Online Workshop with Tanvi Shah
In this session, we explore a unique specialty finish – faux marble effect. This workshop is packed with techniques. Two different techniques will be demonstrated to create a marble effect.
You will get start-to-finish instructions, a clear understanding of the materials used and handy tips that will enable you to create other objects, making this an interesting session for all interested DIY enthusiasts.
Using this technique and mimic the look of marble on dull and boring objects such as boxes, trays, tabletops, benches, walls and more.
– MDF/ wood base/ old melamine tray or any surface that you need to give a new look.
– Acrylic colors (choice of your color – black, white, grey & blue recommended)
– Shrink plastic/ Kitchen cling film
– Acrylic retarder (recommended but not compulsory)
– Stencil & Stencil Brush (Optional)
Day & Date: Sunday, 1st November
Time: 3 pm to 5 pm (IST)
Venue: Online session on zoom
Fee: Rs 900 per person (Inclusive of GST and convenience charges)
About Bloom and Grow: