Gilding – Decoupage combined with Gilding Technique
December 22 | 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilding is the process of applying gold leaf to surfaces. In this session, you will create a stunning piece of home décor on a plate by combining this technique with napkin decoupage and is perfect for novice & experienced crafters alike.
In this workshop, you will receive start-to-finish instructions & technique tips to –
• Prepare the base (a melamine surface)
• Tear the selected decoupage pattern
• Glue the tissue with minimal wrinkles & creases
• Create a background to blend with the tissue
• Apply gold size & leaf for gilding
Artist – Tanvi Shah
Takeaway – A beautiful piece of Home decor made by you at the workshop.
Note – All the materials will be provided at the venue.
Day – Saturday
Date – December 22nd, 2018
Time: 10:30 am -1:30 pm
Fee: Rs 2200 (includes all material)
Booking fee – Rs 500 per person ( Balance amount of Rs 1700 to be paid at the venue )
Venue: Bloom & Grow, Koramangala
About Bloom and Grow: