Resin art with Sonali Rao – Online session
‘Resin’ is the newest buzz word in the world of crafting and DIY because of the versatility it offers – to use resin on wood, glass, mdf, ceramic etc
Resin is a two-part compound that hardens to give a clear and glossy finish. Combined with beautiful pigments and resin making techniques you will be equipped
to learn all about resin and geode look alike, so you can get it right when you try it the first time and do not waste time, effort and money.
What you will learn-
Learn about resin materials and how to use them
The different surfaces to work on.
Sources from where you can purchase the materials
How to achieve a Geode like look on the resin work
Learn what all semi precious stones can be used in resin.
Other materials which can be used in resin.
Pointers to keep in mind for safety and after care and usability of your resin product
This is a demonstration based workshop (recommended).You can learn the techniques, take notes step by step, so it will be helpful to purchase the right material post the workshop.
However, if you wish to do it along, you can take a note of materials –
– Resin and hardener
– Base board
– Weighing scale
– Leveller (also available on mobile apps)
– Blow dryer/heat gun
– Blow torch
– Plastic glass
– Paper cups
– Tissue paper
– Crystals, glass pieces etc. (optional for geode)
Day & Date: Saturday, 26th September
Time: 5 pm to 7 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 800 per person
* Demonstration will be followed by Question-Answers and the trainer will be accessible for any query, later as well.
* Once you register you will be added to a whatsapp group for ease of communication with the steps to join in.
* Reach out to us if you require a kit to be sent to you, once registered.
About Bloom and Grow:
Bloom & Grow facilitates artist-led art & craft workshops in studios and also, conducts art based corporate workshops across India.