Resin is a two-part compound that hardens to give a clear and glossy finish. You can either add paints to the resin and then create a painting. Alternatively, you can paint first and then pour the resin over the painting to create the finish.
This class will equip you to learn all about resin and its methods and types.
– Learn about resin materials and how to use them
– The different surfaces to work on.
– Sources from where you can purchase the materials.
– Making ocean pour
– Making marble effects
– Other materials which can be used in resin
– Pointers to keep in mind for safety and
– After care and usability of your resin product
– How to work with different kind of substrates
– Prerequisite setup for doing resin art
– Do’s and Don’ts of resin art
– How to choose your colours
– How to handle Resin in different environments
– How to prepare your substrates
– How to use different pigments
– Different techniques to blend pigments
Any one of your choice out of these three:
Date : Friday, 7th April
Timings : 11 am – 2 pm
Fee : Rs 3500 (inclusive of all material’s)
Venue : Bloom & Grow, Koramangala
To register: Whatsapp on 9900052747
About Bloom and Grow: