- This event has passed.
Shabby Chic Altered Wooden Heart – Itsy Bitsy Carnival Masterclasses
December 8, 2018 | 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Shabby Chic Altered Wooden Heart by Tracey Sabella
Bloom & Grow is excited to collaborate with Itsy Bitsy to present 12 Masterclasses as a part of the Itsy bitsy’s Creativity Carnival on the 7th, 8th and 9th of December in Bangalore.
Artist of the Masterclass – Tracey Sabella, an experienced crafter from the USA.
Join her workshop to enjoy wonderful practical learning exposure as you build a gorgeous Shabby Chic Altered Wooden Heart.
In this workshop, you will learn –
1. Principles of composition, balance, and design.
2. to learn various mixed media techniques for creating background with stencils, various mediums, textures, triangle tools, pastes and paints.
3. Techniques with stamps, ink, texture paste, and stencils.
4. Working with pretty Little Birdie handmade flowers, metal micro-beads, pearl beads, chipboards, colourful embellishments and much more.
1. Gorgeous altered 10×10 inch wooden heart to be used a home décor piece or gift.
2. Each participant will receive a certificate from team Itsy Bitsy.
Date – 8 December 2018
Day – Saturday
Time – 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Venue – Shankaraa Foundation, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore
Fee – Rs 2499 per head ( Including all materials and taxes )
Bloom & grow offer –
Book tickets @15% Discount (Rs 2125 per head)
Use the code ” B&G15 ”
You also get 3 entry tickets free with 1 masterclass ticket.
1. All materials for the workshop will be provided by Team Itsy Bitsy at the venue.
2. Please reach the venue 30 minutes before the masterclass starts