- This event has passed.
Sketching Online Course – Intermediates to Advanced Level
July 16 | 3:00 pm - August 24 | 4:30 pm
Sketching Online Course – Intermediates to Advanced Level with Micky Sujan
Learn sketching and pencil shading online with us in a structured 6-week course (consisting of 12 classes).
The Line of Termination
• Draw the line of termination on a sphere, a cube and a cylinder.
The Cast Shadow
• Draw the line of termination and render the cast shadow of a sphere, a cube and a cylinder.
The Core Shadow
• Draw the line of termination, render the cast shadow and the core shadow of a sphere, a cube and a cylinder.
Drawing with Light
• Complete a fully shaded and rendered drawing of the sphere, the cylinder and the cube.
First approach, first sketch
• Preparation to sketching
• Placement, measurement, outline
• We do sketch: when to stop?
Sketching without shading, language of lines
• The line language
• Preparatory part of the line sketch
• Using the line language in sketch
Linear perspective in landscape
• Types of linear perspective
• One-point perspective scheme in landscape
• Two-point perspective scheme in landscape
• Adding human figures and cars to landscape
PORTRAIT DRAWING FUNDAMENTALS
• The Grid Method
• Loomis Method – 3/4 View
• Loomis Method – Side View
• Loomis Method – Front View, Tilted Down
• Loomis Method – Front View, Tilted Up
• Loomis Method – 3/4 View, Tilted Down
• Loomis Method – 3/4 View, Tilted Up
Proportions of the Head
• Head Planes – Front View
• Head Planes – 3/4 View
• Head Planes – Side View
• Head Planes – Front View, Tilted Down
• Head Planes – Front View, Tilted Up
• Head Planes – 3/4 View, Tilted Down
• Head Planes – 3/4 View, Tilted Up
The Rules of Realism
• Elements of Shading
• Different Types of Edges
• Rules of Realism
• Sphere Drawing Exercise
Drawing the Features
• Eye Structure & Form
• Nose Structure and Form
• Nose Drawing Exercise
• Lips Structure and Form
• Ear Structure and Form
• Hair Form and Texture
Final Portrait Drawing
• Final Portrait Lay-in
• Final Portrait Rendering
DRAWING PEOPLE AND FIGURES
Basic Human Proportions
• Getting the Lines You Want
Basic Human Proportions
• Basic Human Proportions
Let’s Sketch Some Tiny Figures!
• Tiny Figures
• Small Figures
• Detailed Figures
• Tiny and Loose Figures
The Carrots Method
• Cross hatching
Sketching People Up Close
• Kid and Lady
• Three Figures
• How to Finalize
People in Perspective
• Perspective Principles
• People in Perspective
Age: Children above 10 years and Adults
Date: Classes will start on Thursday, 16th July and end on Monday, 24th August.
Days: Mondays and Thursdays
Time: 3 pm to 4:30 pm (IST)
Venue: Online classes on zoom
Fee: Rs 3000 + Tax (For 12 classes)
* Recordings of the sessions will be available in case someone is unable to attend the classes in between.
*Once you register you will be added to a whatsapp group for ease of communication with the steps to join in.
About Bloom and Grow:
To stay updated with the upcoming sessions, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/CP1RliwfMNdDZnoCJaclOn