Embroidery Workshop – Free Live Session
Learn basic embroidery to make masterpiece!
Master the basics of hand embroidery! In this session you will learn how to set up and begin an embroidery project. You will also be introduced to few basic stitches that can be used for many designs.
– Embroidery threads (normal threads/ woolen threads)
– Embroidery ring
Date: 27th May, 2020
Time: 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm (IST)
Join us live on FB and Zoom
To get zoom and fb link, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/HKDsGqJSWGgBtDENOcMVea
About Bloom and Grow:
Bloom & Grow facilitates artist-led art & craft workshops in studios and also, conducts art based corporate workshops across India.
Pearl coaster – Free live online session
Join in and learn how to make gorgeous and beautiful pearl coasters that will enhance any living space. Open to everyone who is interested in learning beautiful white crystal pearl coasters, small mats etc. No prior experience necessary.
What you’ll learn:
– Learn basic pattern and design for coasters/ mats from scratch.
– Pearls (anything lying around the house- preferably of the same size)
– Weaving line or any thick white thread that can go through the pearl.
– Needle (optional)
Age group: Adults and Children above 10 years
Day & Date: Sunday, 17th May
Time: 12 pm (IST)
*Join us live on Insta
To get Insta link of the session, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/HKDsGqJSWGgBtDENOcMVea
Comprehensive Lip Care Workshop for Beginners in Bangalore
Come and create your own lip products. Experience the blends, know about ingredients, and how to use them to create your unique product to suit your needs and to start a business.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
– What are the different types of lip products and their characteristics?
– Details of ingredients used in lipsticks, lip balms and lip scrubs.
– To make their own lipstick
– To make their own lip balms
– To make their own lip scrubs
What will Participants take away:
– 3 products (Lipstick, Lip balm, Lip scrub)
– A starter kit consisting of wax, Shea butter, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Mica, Pigment, Lip Flavour Oil, Containers for products)
– Handout with details and beginner recipes.
– Vendor details to source raw materials.
– And a lifetime skill to make products for self and to start a business.
Date: 23rd February, 2020
Time: 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Fee: Rs 3500 per candidate (Inclusive of all materials)
Booking Fee: Rs 500 per person (Balance amount of Rs 3000 to be paid at venue)
Venue: Bloom and grow, Koramangala
1. Participants need to register by paying the booking amount and balance at the venue. Alternatively, you can pay full fees online. Please note DO NOT pay both booking fees and full fees.
2. Participants can get Apron and gloves to avoid staining.
Nail Art – Beginners workshop in Bangalore
Have Fun and creative with our Art on Nail Beginner’s workshop…
Turn nails into real works of art with nail art! Nail art has acquired the status of fully-fledged art form in recent years. You really don’t have to be an expert to launch yourself into nail art. During these workshops you pick up a multitude of tips that will enable you to create something unique – speedily and simply – even if you don’t consider yourself to be a creative genius. Start at the beginning and work with stickers and stones.
You’ll find that we always have something that is suitable for your specific level whether you are a beginner or an experienced nail technician. You will learn how to create the perfect design using the right materials.
What you will learn?
- Perform a basic manicure.
- Gel polish Application
- Curing Gel polish
- Floral art on gel polish
- Water DECAL
- Animal print
- Dotting Art
- Strokes Art
- Freehand brush strokes
- Sticker art
Take Away: You’ll get to take home your own designed nail palette.
Age: 16 years and above
Date: 9th February, 2020
Time: 3 pm to 6 pm
Fee: Rs 1700 per person ( Including all materials )
Booking fee: Rs 500 per person ( Balance amount of Rs 1500 need to be paid at the venue )
Venue: Bloom and Grow, Koramangala
Suitable for anyone wishing to spruce up their nails and learn quick nail grooming and painting techniques. Working women, students, women who’d like to pursue a career in nail art and anyone curious to learn more in grooming.
About the trainer –
Malthy Sham is a fully qualified Nail technician from NAIO NAILS, UK, now based in Bangalore, India, working with EllementCo,
CND (Creative Nail Design) natural nail products and Madame Glam for over seven years.
She has worked steadily with popular brands such as EllementCo, CND, Shellac and MIA SECRET and has been designing nails for clients!
With over two years of being a successful nail technician, she is happy to share this vital knowledge with my students and clients.
She proposes to operate her own nail studio: Nails&Brows
Studio, teach through Nail Bar Education.
About Bloom and Grow: