Pearl coaster workshop in Bangalore for Beginners
Join in and learn how to make gorgeous and beautiful pearl coasters that will enhance any living space. Open to everyone who is interested in learning beautiful white crystal pearl coasters, small mats etc. No prior experience necessary. Pearls (white & crystal), & weaving line will be provided.
What you’ll learn:
1. Learn basic pattern and design for coasters/ mats from scratch
2. No prior experience necessary. Pearls (white & crystal), & weaving line will be provided.
Take away: Two complete coasters or one mat created by yourself.
Date – 1st February, 2020
Day – Saturday
Time – 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Fee – Rs 1200 per person ( Including all materials )
Booking fee – Rs 500 per person ( Balance amount of Rs 700 need to be paid at the venue )
Venue – Bloom and Grow, Koramangala
Comprehensive Lip Care Workshop for Beginners in Bangalore
Come and create your own lip products. Experience the blends, know about ingredients, and how to use them to create your unique product to suit your needs and to start a business.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
– What are the different types of lip products and their characteristics?
– Details of ingredients used in lipsticks, lip balms and lip scrubs.
– To make their own lipstick
– To make their own lip balms
– To make their own lip scrubs
What will Participants take away:
– 3 products (Lipstick, Lip balm, Lip scrub)
– A starter kit consisting of wax, Shea butter, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Mica, Pigment, Lip Flavour Oil, Containers for products)
– Handout with details and beginner recipes.
– Vendor details to source raw materials.
– And a lifetime skill to make products for self and to start a business.
Date: 18th January, 2020
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
Fee: Rs 3500 per candidate (Inclusive of all materials)
Booking Fee: Rs 500 per person (Balance amount of Rs 3000 to be paid at venue)
Venue: Bloom and grow, Koramangala
1. Participants need to register by paying the booking amount and balance at the venue. Alternatively, you can pay full fees online. Please note DO NOT pay both booking fees and full fees.
2. Participants can get Apron and gloves to avoid staining.