Trousseau Packing Workshop for Beginners in Bangalore
Trousseau packing is an art of packing using various materials including net, fabrics, flowers and other decoration accessories.
It’s an art to make special occasions become beautiful stories.
Trousseau packing includes packing everything with a twist whether it’s corporate gifting, announcement favours, festive gifts or bridal trays.
In this session we will learn:
Gaddi box decoration where we learn basic colour combinations and flower bunching.
Also we learn how to innovatively pack a ginni or a silver coin..
And yesss a ring tray, where we are gonna work with fabrics and flowers..
Date: 15th February, 2020
Time: 10:30 am to 3:30 pm
Fee: Rs 2500 per person (includes materials)
Booking fee: Rs 500 per person (Balance of Rs 2000 to be paid at venue)
Venue: Bloom and Grow, Koramangala
Note: Participants need to register by paying the booking amount and balance at the venue. Alternatively, you can pay full fees online. Please note DO NOT pay both booking fees and full fees.
Comprehensive Lip Care Workshop for Beginners in Bangalore
Come and create your own lip products. Experience the blends, know about ingredients, and how to use them to create your unique product to suit your needs and to start a business.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
– What are the different types of lip products and their characteristics?
– Details of ingredients used in lipsticks, lip balms and lip scrubs.
– To make their own lipstick
– To make their own lip balms
– To make their own lip scrubs
What will Participants take away:
– 3 products (Lipstick, Lip balm, Lip scrub)
– A starter kit consisting of wax, Shea butter, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Mica, Pigment, Lip Flavour Oil, Containers for products)
– Handout with details and beginner recipes.
– Vendor details to source raw materials.
– And a lifetime skill to make products for self and to start a business.
Date: 18th January, 2020
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
Fee: Rs 3500 per candidate (Inclusive of all materials)
Booking Fee: Rs 500 per person (Balance amount of Rs 3000 to be paid at venue)
Venue: Bloom and grow, Koramangala
1. Participants need to register by paying the booking amount and balance at the venue. Alternatively, you can pay full fees online. Please note DO NOT pay both booking fees and full fees.
2. Participants can get Apron and gloves to avoid staining.
Perfumery – Beginner workshop
After the success of multiple workshops in Bangalore, Bloom & Grow is happy to bring to Chennai’ites ‘The Perfumery Workshop’ by NIRO Perfume studio.
NIRO Perfume Studio creates a unique experience like no other. You are taken on an olfactory journey where you get a sneak peek into the intimate mystic world of perfumes. You would experience the sublime language of fragrances and its effect on emotions and memories. We bring an opportunity to understand and appreciate a vital sense called “Smell”.
This experience will initiate you on a journey of developing an understanding of what goes into making a perfume. You get a chance to blend your own perfume from basics using your fragrance memories and understanding your own fragrance personality.
1. Knowing, understanding and appreciating vital sense organ
2. Understand your fragrance personality
3. Explore sublime language of fragrances
5. Understanding and appreciating art of perfumery
6. Framework for creating a fine perfume
7. Building a relationship with fragrance raw materials used in
8. Creating your signature bottle of perfume
Take Away: Participants will take home a 100ml bottle of perfume created by themselves during the workshop.
You will be provided all the necessary items, apron & workbook.
**No prior knowledge of perfumery or chemistry required. You don’t have to be passionate about fragrances but you certainly have to be curious about it.**
***We advice you to not wear any perfume on the day of the experience.***
Date: 8th June 2019
Fee: Rs. 4000 per person (Includes materials)
Booking fee: Rs. 500 per person (Balance amount of Rs 3500 to be paid at the venue)
Venue: Madhatter’s Garden, Old No 14, New No 6, Brahadambal Street, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 34
Landmark: Opp Kanchana Paati School.
Limited slots available. Register – Bloomandgrow.in