Landscape Oil Painting – Two-day Online Workshop with Eyamuna
Join in for a landscapes oil painting online workshop for beginners and intermediates. Learn oil painting art and make an Impressive artwork. This is an exciting workshop for creative minds.
In this workshop, you will learn:
Tips on how to start painting landscapes with oil paints.
Learn all basics of oil painting.
Practical applications of techniques for different landscape paintings: Water Reflections and Trees, rocks & skies.
Sealing the art and preserving.
You will learn each step hands-on how to draw and use paints.
Lessons on mixing and matching colors from a limited palette.
Instructions for framing.
– Primed Canvas (board of size 10*12)
– Brushes – sable or hog hair or oil painting brushes (Preferably Flat hair brushes #2, #4, #6 and Round hair brushes #1,#3,#5 )
– Oil paints
– Linseed oil (have it in small container)
– Turpentine (Have it in medium sized container to wash the brushes)
– Newspapers/ Tissues
– Rag cloth and Pencil
Book your slots now to get valuable information about materials, colour mixing and to have productive sessions. Exploring is what all it matters!
Date: 27th and 28th June, 2020
Day: Saturday and Sunday
Time: 5 pm to 7 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 800 per person (Inclusive of GST and convenience charges)
Venue: Online session on zoom
Still Life Oil Painting – Oil Painting Workshop in Bangalore
Join in for a 4-hours oil painting workshop for beginners and intermediates.
In this workshop, you will learn
• Tips on how to start painting with oil paints.
• Learn all basics of oil painting.
• Brushstroke techniques
• Sealing the art and preserving
• You will learn each step hands-on how to draw and use paints
• Lessons on mixing and matching colors from a limited palette.
• Basics in still life
Participants can choose to use play with colours and do backgrounds as they like.
Takeaway: Your very own Still LIfe finished oil painting
AGE GROUP: 15+