Learn Travel Sketching in Watercolours with Hemali Mehta – Two day online session
Do you want to capture your travel experiences in hand-drawn sketches in this quarantine period ? Then this workshop is for you.
Travel sketching or holiday sketching is a great way to record your travel experiences. You can sketch on the spot or bring your travel photos to life with sketches. In this fun 2 day class learn the tips, tricks and secrets of travel sketching with popular watercolour tutor Hemali Mehta. Keep your favourite travel photos/postcards for reference or use Hemali’s reference material.
What will you learn :
- Learn the value of having a time limit!
- Practice capturing a scene with minimal drawing and instead use a beautiful wash of paint
- Learn what to put in and what to leave out!
- Learn about focal points and composition, colour and more
- Watercolour cakes or colour pencils
- A4 drawing sheets/ watercolour papers
- Watercolour palette / a plate
- Watercolour Brushes.
- Pencils and black pens
- Old tea towel or hand towel or paper towels
Age: 12 years + above
Payment link: https://rzp.io/l/0PGS0q4
Note: Once you register you will be added to a whatsapp group for ease in communication with the steps to join in.
About Bloom and Grow:
To stay updated with the upcoming sessions, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/HKDsGqJSWGgBtDENOcMVea