purchase viagra online without prescription by | Oct 23, 2018
follow Sketching Art classes in Bangalore – Weekday Classes for Beginners
http://acrossaday.com/?search=levitra-generic-cheap Age: 10 years and above
go to link Adjustments and makeup classes will be offered in case students are unable to attend in between for genuine reasons.
Getting started with the course
1. Introduction to Sketching and the course
2. Understanding the basics of drawing and the tools one needs
Learn how to draw a realistic eye
3. Drawing the lines and shapes of your eye
4. Adding the detail to your eye drawing
This will cover the basic types of strokes like
Learning line fundamentals
5. Basics of line drawing
6. Drawing a boot with contour lines
7. Learning about cross contour lines and how to use them
Learning shape and form fundamentals
8. Basics of geometric and organic shapes
9. Drawing a landscape with geometric shapes
10. Drawing a character with geometric shapes
11. Learn the basics of geometric 3D form
12. Learn how light and shadow work on 3D forms
13. Advanced form/highlight and shadow 16:40
14. Finding geometric forms in the human face 9:46
15. Creating a landscape out of geometric forms 18:12
Learning values and contrast
16. The value scale and how it works
17. Drawing still life value drawings
18. Creating amazing artwork with value contrast 11:54
19. How to choose your values
Learning space and perspective
20. Creating space and atmosphere in your drawings
21. Creating space with overlap, size, and placement in your drawings
22. Creating space with value and detail in your drawings
23. One point perspective
24. Drawing a farm in one point perspective
25. Two point perspective
26. Drawing a house and skyscraper in two-point perspective
27. Learn how to add shadows to your perspective drawings
28. Learn how to draw circles in perspective
29. The 60% rule of two-point perspective
30. How to draw a realistic perspective drawing
31. Adding light and shadow to a realistic perspective drawing
32. Three-point perspective
Still life drawing
33. The basics of still life drawing
34. How to sketch a fruit still life
35. How to sketch architecture still life
36. Learn how to draw from photographs
37. Adding value to your photo drawing
38. How to create good composition
39. How to use thumbnails to create amazing artwork
Creating textures in your drawings
40. Creating texture for your drawings
41. Learn how to draw brick texture
42. Learn how to draw wood texture and apply it to a form
43. Learn how to draw a reflective texture
Drawing the human face
44. Drawing the human face made easy
45. Drawing a profile view of the face
46. Learn how to draw different eyes
47. Learn how to draw the nose
48. Learn how to draw the lips
49. Learn how to draw the ear
50. Learn how to draw hair
Drawing the human figure
51. Sketching the human form
52. Structuring your figure drawings
53. Finding your center of gravity
Animation character design
54. Learn how I draw animation characters
Fee: Rs 5000 per student Call 9900052747 to register/ enquire for more details.
Material: The following is needed for the class:
1 A3 size cartridge paper drawing book
1 set of sketching pencils
1 long tip sharpener
Students may procure the materials on their own or on a payment of Rs 250 on the first day of the class.
About the artist – Micky Sujan is a free-spirited artist who gets inspired by day to day life. A designer by profession, her strengths are pencil sketching and acrylic mediums. The artist also loves working with colored charcoal watercolor and oil. Mixed medium is her passion; learning and teaching various types of paintings keeps her motivated. You may have a look at her works at https://www.instagram.com/svarasabymicky/
About Bloom and Grow:
Bloom & Grow facilitates artist-led art & craft workshops in studios and also, conducts art based corporate workshops across India.
Got kids at home who are DC fans or Marvel loyalists? Bring them over to the Urban Ladder store on the 28th of April for a fun workshop on drawing superheroes.
At the workshop, a facilitator from Bloom & Grow will teach super girls and super boys the art of sketching superheroes, and guide them to make a few sketches of their own. There are no prerequisites to attending this workshop, and we will provide all the supplies your kids will need. Paper, pencils, and a bunch of imaginative kids – we think that’s a pretty magical combo, right there!
What about adults who haven’t outgrown their love for their childhood heroes? We hear you. We haven’t stopped buying Batman t-shirts either. Sorry, but this one’s strictly for the kids!
We promise a session packed with fun and frolic. This cool new hobby is a great way to engage your kids this summer vacation. Picture them quiet and absorbed, peacefully sketching one comic book hero after the other. While we can’t quite guarantee that, the odds are good!
For ages 8-16 only.
Ticket link – https://in.bookmyshow.com/events/sketch-superheroes-with-urban-ladder/ET00074145
watch Screen Printing workshop by Lets Ink
SCREEN PRINTING WORKSHOP by LET’S INK
FABRIC & PAPER PRINTING
Learn the complete process of screen printing & print your own t-shirts, saris, bed linens, gift wraps, coasters,gift bags, envelopes, visiting cards & much more.
A 2 day course, on the 12th & 13th of May, 2016, at Bloom & Grow, Koramangala from 10 am to 4 pm.
The course includes:
Meshing the screen
Making the stencil
Photo emulsion process
DIY exposing box
Multi- colour printing
Printing on fabric
Printing on paper
& much more.
Timing: Jun 2 at 10 AM to Jun 3 at 4 PM
Fee for the course is ₹5,500 which is inclusive of all material & a kit worth ₹2,000 & a life long access to 500+ designs for you to get started.
To Register: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/Bangalore/da440a1509770f47702a79d3607115e7
Seats get full really fast, kindly book your seats prior to avoid last minute rush!
Nature is full of colours, colours so beautiful and captivating that men from early times have tried to capture its ephemeral beauty to decorate themselves and their homes as colour seem to speak the very language of the soul.
Art of traditional block printing on to cotton cloth is thought to have existed in India for over 4500 years. Evidence of the Indian craftsman’s unsurpassed skill with printed and dyed cotton cloth appears through out the history. They used complex techniques to achieve desired patterns, and they changed from place to place depending on the weather conditions and materials available. Each pattern, motif meant something and spoke of their identity.
The five hour workshop will introduce you to the basics of hand block printing and dyeing using natural materials available around you.It will cover the following :
– Understanding natural dyes and its properties
– Understanding block printing practices in India
– Identifying locally available materials
– Preparing the fabric for dyeing and mordanting
– Practice dyeing using two local materials
– How to extract colours and how to use them as dye and colour paste
– Techniques of block printing, practice printing and printing on scarf to take home
– Post treatment of fabric
You will take home printed scarf and dyed fabric samples along with a ready to start beginner kit.
Timings: Saturday, June 4 at 1:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Fee – Rs 1,800/- including all materials.
To Register: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/Bangalore/41f9ff7d7665bcc7eb1e4fe626868b69%20-
Artist: Prajna Rajanna of MOTIFS OF THE EARTH
Graphite Realism for beginners
Course Curriculum – NOVICE COURSE
Introduction to basic understanding of fundamentals of drawing
Introduction to basic drawing materials viz.,different kinds of pencils, papers, erasers, smudging tools & their usage
Introduction to Realism – Properties of realism & it’s concept ; how to incorporate it in our works
Importance of role of symmetry in the drawing/sketching/painting
How to achieve symmetry in our drawings without much effort
How to draw different shapes with lot of ease
Techniques to draw more easily & realistically
How to draw more effectively
How to perceive different textures & tones in nature & reciprocate with various grades of pencils
How to protect your finished works
Process of learning:
Drawing free hand with strokes like parallel lines, parallel curves, circles, curves etc.,
Drawing various shapes & objects by slicing them into 4 equal parts, initially to attain symmetry
Putting some basic shading & learning blending like spheres, prisms, cubes, cuboids etc.,
Drawing the objects with free hand to attain the actual size
Drawing the objects from photos/print outs (not from other drawings, but from mother nature)
Shading & blending the objects with proper light & dark tones which helps you understand the properties of light on various textures, objects etc.
Drawing the objects by measuring the sizes using pencil.
Now shading &; blending the objects with proper tones
Drawing from real life i.e., real objects are placed in front, where measurement of object is taken AND drawn using pencil
Observation of light effects, shading & blending accordingly & instilling some life into the work.
Who should attend –
– Anyone who’d like to learn the basics of Drawing
– Anyone who has basic experience in drawing and wants to explore the medium of Charcoal
What should you get-
Nothing. However if you would like to bring reference material to draw, you can bring a picture of 1000*900 pixel resolution of still life – Fruits, Mugs, Tumblers, masks, wine glasses etc
Fee – Rs 1,500/- per head. Registrations to be done online
Timings: Sunday, June 5 at 11 AM – 1 PM
To Register: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/Bangalore/1cfb707137cb63eac73c6f86ec2fe3be
Graphite Realism – Advanced Course
Course Curriculum – ADVANCED COURSE
How to draw impressive & realistic portraits?
Skin textures & tones
Eyes & their properties
Nose & its properties
Various shapes of lips & properties
Drawing different types of hair
Proportions of face & capturing the features
Gestures of limbs
Drawing various cloth textures
Preserving &; saving the finished piece of work
How to create beautiful Still Life works?
How to understand the perspective of the reference
Piece by piece approach
Understanding different light radiating materials
Knowledge on ‘Values’
Usage of grades of pencils for different ‘Values’
Depth of the still life objects
Free hand measurement of perspectives
And much more……….
Registrations can be done online:https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/Bangalore/bccee12c3530f3904a28544ae2c46d79
Timing: Sunday, 5 June 2016 , 2:00pm
Fee – Rs 3,500/-Rs
Fondant Cupcake Decor
Patisserie passion is conducting a workshop on Fondant Cupcake Decoration.
Take home 8 self decorated cupcakes along with a recipe booklet (cupcake, fondant and butter cream recipe) An interactive session where you will bake and decorate your own cupcakes with Fondant and learn the process of Fondant making.
Eggless cupcake option is available for those who’d like to use it.
Techniques taught :
1) Demo on baking cupcakes and fondat making
2) How to color fondant
3) Covering cupcakes with fondant
4) Using Embossing Folder
5) Using Stencils
6) Color with Lustre dusts
7) Using Moulds
8) Making rose without cutter
9) Making Carnation(made with ready made gumpaste)
10) Making ribbon roses
For registration: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/Bangalore/083f2629ce1fddfac864427a6112ae28-fondant-workshop
or please send a mail to email@example.com
Timings: Saturday, 11 June 2016 , 11:00am – 5:00pm
On a high with Dye (Shibori with organic dyes)
Kavya will introduce you to organic and natural dyes and teach you al the basics you need to know about Shibori.
Shibori is a Japanese term for methods of dyeing cloth by binding, stitching, folding, twisting, and compressing.
Learn all the techniques of Shibori – Kumo, Nui, Arashi, Itijame and take home samples of each.
Fee – Rs 3,000 per person.
Timings: Sunday, 12 June 2016 , 11:00am
3D Mural Art with Muralguru Bharat Rawal
3D Mural making
Sospeso workshop by Payal Kedia from Soul Craft
The workshop includes –
– Paper veil technique
– 6 tea coasters
– 1 photo frame
– Sospeso sheets
– Embossing tools(two wooden tools)
– Embossing pad
– Basic essentials like paint,scissors etc
You need to bring is waste cloth and waste cup to hold water.
Date – June 18th, 2016
Fee Rs 3,500/- per head. Take away kit included.
Terracotta Jewelry making by Lámour
Creating a piece of adornment is satisfying to the very soul of a woman who’d like to adorn a being with yet another layer of beauty. This craft form unleashes your creativity as there are no limitations to the work you create with the medium of clay.
As Oscar Wilde said ”You can either be a work of art or wear a work of art”. This is for those who believe they can create jewellery that will touch the core or the very essence of being a woman.
The 2 day exhaustive workshop by Lámour will include –
Filteraion of clay
* 10 types of beads
* 8 types of pendants
* 8 types of earings including jhumkas
Home baking – Black and orange
Fees – Rs 3,500/- (inclusive of materials)
Register online: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/Bangalore/5ff44c32b233e637f5080ded61c08722
Timings: Friday, 10 June 2016 , 10:30am – 4:00pm
360 wellness festival workshops at UB City
360 wellness festival workshops
B&G is at the 360 wellness festival and has developed customised experiential activities for you to have a hands-on experience of the activity within a span of an hour.
The activities are as follows –
1. An introduction to Zentangling by certified Zentangle instructor – Mr Dilip Patel – 11am to 12pm
2. Make a mini dreamcatcher with Hemangini – 3pmto4pm
3. Natural dyeing with Apparel designer Kavya Aradhya –
4pm – 5pm (Understanding of different natural dyes and dyeing a swatch with a colour of your choice. Total activity time -15-20minutes )
4. Yoga for kids with Nivi (FREE)
The first 3 activities will need prior registrations. Register on https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/Bangalore/97720cd166d35726f9cba4f1d6b2d31a
*Entrance fee not included in the workshop fee
click Cubism workshop by The Purple Patch India
A workshop on the most influential ‘ISM’ of the 20th century – #Cubism.
Follow artwork by famous cubists like #PabloPicasso and#GeorgesBraque
Participants will have a hands-on experience of the way cubists worked and will create their own cubist masterpiece with a focus on #light and#shade, #contrast and #tones.
The #artappreciation session will include a module with a focus on how to read an artwork. During this session we will look into the unique challenges faced by the cubist artists and a ‘new way of seeing’ and depicting the world around them from multiple perspectives.
Date – September 20th, 2015
Time: 10:00am to 1:00pm
Venue – B&G, Koramangala
Anyone above 16 is welcome to attend this workshop and the participation fee is Rs.500 (Rupees five hundred) per participant. Prior exposure to art is not necessary.
Please bring along an A4 sketch book (any entry level student grade book), and pencils.
More details – https://www.facebook.com/events/469650456541505/
Pre-registration is needed on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 98804-51270.