- This event has passed.
Stained Glass Workshop for Beginners in Bangalore
January 27 | 2:00 pm - January 28 | 6:00 pm
Stained Glass Workshop for Beginners
Stained glass art is a beautiful form of art, which involves crafting out of colored glass (original stained glass). You can make suncatchers, lamps, panels and many more items once you have knowledge of this art.
In this workshop, you will work with clear glass and original stained glass and take back home a Tiffany-styled project made by you. It will be 8-10 hours intensive workshop spread over 2 days. This workshop is for beginners who’ve never worked with glass or tools before. So join the party and fall in love with this art, get innovative with it, gift it and sell it too!
You will learn how to:
• Score and cut glass in straight lines and curves
• Grind each piece to create a good fit.
• Use copper foiling technique.
• Solder the pieces together
• Wire, loop and finish the project.
• A brief walkthrough on stained glass and how to make other diverse products.
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided. There will be some tools that you will use that belong to the trainer.
At the end of the class you will know:
• What stained glass is all about.
• Effective use of tools and glass to craft your own product.
• How to make your own suncatchers, showpieces, candleholders.
• How to use your creativity with stained glass.
What you’ll take home:
A kit of tools (Pliers, Cutter and Hammer) and self-made tiffany styled product.
Fees: Rs 5,500/- per participant (Includes all material cost)
An advance payment of Rs 1,000 towards registration can be made. The rest can be paid on the day of the workshop.
Date: Sat, 27th Jan & Sun, 28th Jan
Time: 2.00pm -6.00pm (Both days)
About Bloom and Grow: