- This event has passed.
Cone Work with Henna and Warli Designs
August 12, 2018 | 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Cone work is a Henna design inspired art. In this event, you can choose to make either Warli or Heena design.
In the workshop participants will learn to:
- Make the cone
- Understand the various designs (Warli, Madhubani, Heena designs etc.) that can be created by doing cone work
- Use the cone (Practice on a paper)
- Work with the cone to create any design of their choice to decorate a stationery/cutlery holder or photo-frame
- Seal the art and preserve
- Understand the alternatives easily available instead of a cone
After attending this workshop you will be able to use this form of art to give a new look & exclusive look to almost anything in your house…from the nameplate, wall clock, plant holders, cutlery holder, mobile phone cover, wooden bangles to a bathroom mirror!
All materials will be provided to do the cone work.
( Please carry a cloth rag )
Day & Date: Sunday, 12th August 2018
Time: 10:30 am to 1:00 pm
Fee: Rs 950
Venue – Bloom and grow, Koramangala
- Stationery/cutlery holder or photo-frame decorated by you.
About Bloom and Grow: