- This event has passed.
Mandalas on Tote Bags – Healing Mandalas for all
October 13 | 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
go to link Mandalas on Tote Bags – Healing Mandalas for all
go site A mandala is a complex abstract design that is usually circular in form. In fact, “mandala” is a Sanskrit word that means “circle”. Mandalas generally have one identifiable center point, from which emanates an array of symbols, shapes, and forms.
cialis generico 2016 Mandala drawing helps in connecting to the inner you. An ancient method of creating the amazing art is proved to help connect to the mind and soul. The patterns and colors are healing for the soul.
http://acrossaday.com/?search=.2-mg-dose-of-propecia – Learn the method of starting a mandala
– Building the basic the structure to get the perfect Mandala.
– Different kinds of patterns.
– Basic color theory.
– Basic color psychology
Clomid for men Benefits :
– Controls emotions
– Helps in hand-eye co-ordination
– Reduces stress and lowers anxiety
– Uplifts your soul
– Connects to the inner you and helps understand the physical and mental needs
– Stimulates the creative thought flow
– Assists in decision making and helps problem solving
*** No Artistic skills required ***
Artist – Nithya (Dhriti Art Studio)
– All materials will be provided
– You will take home the finished mandala Tote Bag
– Kindly do not be in a hurry as the more time you spend in understanding the art will help in all the above-said benefits.
– Please be open to ask questions, so you go home with fulfilled knowledge
Day & Date: Saturday, 13th October
Venue: Bloom & Grow, Koramangala
Fee: Rs 1600 (includes all material and taxes)
About Bloom and Grow:
Bloom & Grow facilitates artist-led art & craft workshops in studios and also, conducts art based corporate workshops across India.