This online pencil sketching session will show you how to use techniques of shading, hatching, and smudging to create a lighthouse. Join us for a guided session and discover your love for sketching and the magic you create with a pencil. Do not fret on materials – Use your regular pencils and a sheet of paper.
The delicate art of crocheting is a lifelong skill that you can use to make beautiful gifts for others and items for yourself and your home. You will be learning crochet and different techniques in 5 sessions.
CURRICULUM : – Day 1
– Introduction to hooks, yarns etc
– Introduction to basic starting knots
– Slip knot, Chain and Single Crochet
– Start on a basic project: Hairband/Ear warmer
– Quick revision of previous stitches
– Single Crochet Increase/Decrease
– Magic ring / Changing colors
– Project 2: Basket with reading pattern
-Revision of previous stitches
-Half Double Crochet stitch
-Project 3: Crochet Flower with reading pattern
-Go over any unfinished topics
-Show each other finished work
-Questions and answers.
Age: Adults & Children above 12 years of age
When: Classes will be held every Sunday starting from 11th April to 9th May
Time: 5.00 pm to 6:30 pm (IST)
Venue: Online Session on Zoom
Fee: Rs 2200 (Inclusive of Tax and convenience charges)
Impasto is a technique of applying thick and dramatic strokes of paint on canvas. It adds a textural dimension to the canvas whilst the paint stands out from the surface. The textures get accentuated with the use of a palette knife.
An Online Gardening workshop to get you hands-on in Gardening and develop a deeper understanding of Soil and Plants.
Getting started with gardening can be a deterrent for a few. And that is what we are trying to leave behind as we help you uncover the basics in gardening and what you need to do minimally to motivate you to just get started.
A two-hour session on Gardening basics, understanding soil and plants, we cover these topics in this power-packed session!
Q & A session included in the last 15 minutes.
1. BASICS OF SOIL, SUN, AND WATERING Make sure you have a strong foundation to start your green cover!
2. 10 INDOOR PLANTS/ AIR PURIFIERS to grow and maintain, identify, understand, we will show and teach how to propagate and increase your garden naturally at home (Demo included)
3. 10 HERBAL VARIETIES to grow, consume learn its uses, medicinal/ herbal varieties have wonderful qualities about them, we make you love them and consume regularly
4. MICROGREENS how to, potting mix and care. The easiest plants to grow that adds that kick of energy and nutrients to your body (Demo included)
5. NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – We have some useful tips to control pests, make sure you write these handy tips down.
6. EASY GREENS Growing them easily at home for everyday consumption.
7. SOIL BOOSTERS All natural, all easy, found at home and the kitchen, we get you to create a LIVING soil full of microorganisms and nutrients your plants will love!
About the Trainer: Kavya Chandra runs A Green Venture has been Gardening for 7 years now, runs a community garden where she grows over 10 kinds of herbs and vegetables, works with Natural and Organic farmers holding educational workshops, nature walks in Bangalore, Nature & Outdoor activities in the city and grows a wide range of plants from Indoor to herbs, edible greens, and flowers at home. She believes that all homes should keep edible and medicinal gardens and have Nature in their life every day.
Age group: 12 years and above
Day & Date: Saturday, 3rd April
Time: 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm (IST)
Fees: Rs 800 per person (Inclusive of GST and convenience charges)
Venue: Online class on Zoom
This workshop will primarily be a demo session. All you need is a Notebook & Pen.
Learn the art of Making Handmade Soaps which are SLS, SLES, Paraben free with expert soaper Neetha Bhoopalam.
Theory includes –
1. Basics of Cold process Soap making and introduction to Melt and Pour Soaps.
2. Info on Carrier oils for cold process soaps
3. Cold Process Soap Formulation Techniques using Soap Calculator
4. Cold process Formulation Techniques based on the oil Properties and Lye handling.
5. Types of Fragrances – Natural and Synthetic.
6. Essential oil Properties Chart
7. Info on Tools and equipment
8. Six Tested Recipes – 3 Cold Process and 3 Melt and Pour soaps
1. Cold Process 1 kg Soap Batch Recipe demonstration with layer design techniques
2. Adding Natural and Synthetic Colorants to soap
3. Adding Textures to Soaps
4. De-moulding techniques, and Cutting
5. Basic Packing info
6. Melt and Pour Relaxing Floral Soap making
7. Melt and Pour Neem and Charcoal Skin Detox Soap
8. Melt and Pour Coffee Scrub soap
Day and Date: Thu, 4th March & Fri, 5th March
Time: 3pm – 5pm (IST)
Cost: Rs 3000 per person
Venue: Online Session on Zoom
This is a demonstration-based workshop. All details and links on where to purchase materials will be supplied post-registration.
Soap making supplies are easily available across online/offline stores.
Learn the Art of real soap making – Natural Handmade Soaps with celebrity consultant, Soap Manufacturing Consultant, Certified Perfumer and Aroma Therapist – Neetha Bhoopalam.
By the end of the 5-hour exhaustive workshop, one is competent enough to set up a small-scale handcrafted natural soaps, body bar business.
The workshop goes much beyond learning the melt and pour soap process. The course content includes learning:
Cold Process Soaps with Infusions – Natural Colorants, Micas, Pigments
Hot Process Soaps
Relaxing Body Bars
Goat Milk Soaps, Glycerin soaps with Bases (VEGAN SOAPS)
Kids Favorite Bars
Learn about using Aromatherapy Oils and Fragrance Oils.
Take back all the samples that you create along with a recipe handout.
Date: 27th February 2021
Time: 1.30 pm to 6.30 pm
Fee: Rs 5500 per person (Inclusive of all material)
Venue: Bloom and Grow, Koramangala
The workshop would be for a small group of a maximum of 6 people. Limited seats are available (Next session on Saturday, 6th March).
Please do WhatsApp us 99000 52747 for any further details or clarifications.
Contemporary Dance – Online Live Classes (For Adults)
About Contemporary Dance-
Contemporary dance is a genre of dance performance, which is a mix of classical, modern, Jazz, modern ballet, etc. This is a technical dance style which focuses on modern Ballet leg work, & controlled movements of the torso.
In these classes, students will be learning many techniques like space awareness, partnering work, weight shifts, floor work, fall & recovery, improvisation & flying low. This dance style will help students improve core strength, flexibility, stamina, balance & over all body conditioning.
**Participants will be given individual feedback on their dance recordings.
About the instructor-
Arushi Rawtani founder & artistic director of Feather Feet Dance studio, started dancing at the age of 4. She has learnt from various teachers from India & abroad. She professionalizes in Contemporary & Belly Dance. Fitness is very important in a dancers life. She has also trained in Yoga, aerial yoga & aerobics. She has also represented India in the SMARK international dance festival in Dubai in 2018 & Island Dance Competition In Malinska, Croatia in 2019.
Age: 15+ years
Time: 6 pm to 8 pm (IST)
Venue: Online classes on zoom
Fee: Rs 2000 per person (per month consisting of 8 hours)
Participants can gpay to 9900052747 also can contact for any details.
We commence a 4-month in-depth watercolor course that will help you to master this unique medium completely. Learn watercolor techniques, understand the medium and pigment behavior, and much more in this course with us.
We would cover the following modules. One module will comprise 4 sessions each.
1. Still life
3. Naturescape or Landscapes
4. Architectural paintings
Doodle Art – Four Day Online Workshop for Beginners
A Doodle is a drawing made while a persons attention is otherwise occupied. Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meaning or may just be composed of random and abstract lines,generally from the paper, in which case it is usually called a “Scribble”..
Doodling is often incorporated into art therapy, allowing its users to slow down, focus and de stress.
1) Scribbling, line art, Shapes
2) Doodle Character drawing
3) Doodle objects, animals, travel drawing
4) Composition of doodle art
5) Doodle Typography lettering
A) Importance of scribbling and learning the benefits of basic shapes, line work, and fillers
B) Drawing character emotions and expressions –
how to draw face shapes,
how to draw eyes,
how to draw nose,
how to draw mouth / lips
how to draw different interesting hairstyles
C) learn to OBSERVE things around and draw….
how to doodle objects
how to doodle plants and animals
how to doodle travel diary.
D) Composition of an artwork based on a theme.
E) How to draw letters in doodle techniques
Learn to make letters communicative
Make an impressive artwork.
KEEP DOODLING !!!
The 4 day course will also involve practice sheets as homework and feedback on the participant’s individual work.
– Drawing book/Sheets of paper
– Pencil & eraser
– Micro tip pens/ Gel pans/ Fine tip marker (Optional)
Age Group: Adults & Children above 9 Years
Date: 28th, 29th November & 5th, 6th December
Day: Saturdays and Sundays
Time: 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 2000 per person (Inclusive of GST and Convenience charges)
Venue: Online session on Zoom
Sketching and Pencil Shading – Free Trial Live Session with Micky Sujan
This online pencil sketching session will show you how to create advanced art that will stand up as professional work. These sessions will help you enhance your drawing skills.
During these sessions we will take you from having little knowledge in drawing to creating advanced art and having a deep understanding of drawing fundamentals.
After successful completion of four online batches of sketching, we are back with the fifth batch starting from 21st November.
Faux Marble Effect – Online Workshop with Tanvi Shah
In this session, we explore a unique specialty finish – faux marble effect. This workshop is packed with techniques. Two different techniques will be demonstrated to create a marble effect.
You will get start-to-finish instructions, a clear understanding of the materials used and handy tips that will enable you to create other objects, making this an interesting session for all interested DIY enthusiasts.
Using this technique and mimic the look of marble on dull and boring objects such as boxes, trays, tabletops, benches, walls and more.
– MDF/ wood base/ old melamine tray or any surface that you need to give a new look.
– Acrylic colors (choice of your color – black, white, grey & blue recommended)
– Shrink plastic/ Kitchen cling film
– Acrylic retarder(recommended but not compulsory)
– Stencil & Stencil Brush (Optional)
Day & Date: Sunday, 1st November
Time: 3 pm to 5 pm (IST)
Venue: Online session on zoom
Fee: Rs 900 per person (Inclusive of GST and convenience charges)
The rich creamy curries, the fragrant herbs and sauces draw us to #ThaiCuisine. But if you want to try them at home, where do you begin?
Thai cuisine can be simply said to be an artistic blend of fresh and dried herbs, with intriguing hints of tangy, the heady and the aromatic. It is an exquisite mix of fragrances of coriander, lemon grass, coconut, tamarind, galangal, chillies, sweet basil, ginger, garlic and shallots. This course will help you get started with cooking Thai food at home. From making your own curry paste to understanding alternate ingredients wherever possible and all that you need to know to begin using them in your veg and non veg dishes, serving them to your friends and family this festive season.
LEARN TO MAKE-
1. Red Thai curry
2. Som Tam Salad
3. Pad Thai
4. Tofu and vegetable satay with peanut dip
This is a demonstration based workshop (recommended) but you are welcome to try it if you do have the ingredients.
You will require a notebook and a pen to take down notes and interesting tips that the chef will give you.
The unedited video and recipes will be provided for your view.
About the Chef : Sheenu Duggal, a food blogger, consultant, home baker and autodidactic chef runs her blog ‘Exotic musings’ which reflects her food philosophy of cooking quick, easy, healthy, tasty and nutritious meals in this fast pace life we are living in today’s world. Her experimentation with various exotic cuisines from across the world to an urban Indian household cooking is where she adds value to her clients.
Day & Date: Saturday, 17th October
Time: 5 pm to 7 pm (IST)
Venue: Online session on zoom
Fee: Rs 800 per person (Inclusive of GST and convenience charges)