Kokedama Workshop for Beginners in Bangalore
Make and take home your KOKEDAMA, A LIVE PIECE OF ART.
“Kokedama” literally means “moss ball”. Come and learn this art of setting an ornamental plant inside a moss ball. Enjoy showcasing these either by hanging them midair or placing them on another piece art in wood/ceramic/clay to make your home/office space much more alive and green.
1. Which Plants you can work on.
2. Wrap a plant in moss
3. Artistic neat clean jute wrap
4. Display Styles
5. Care and knowhow
Take away –
A beautiful easy to maintain live piece of art!
Plus peace of mind after all the work with earth and engrossing ‘stay in NOW’ kind of jute-winding process (over the Kokedama). This basic Workshop should help you create your own kokedamas on variety plants.
NOTHING! , as ALL that needed to make a kokedama, including an ornamental plant, shall be provided.
Just join in with a Happy smiling face as You’ll be surrounded with lots of greenery and garden lovers to mingle along. Come in easy to work and ‘it’s ok to soil hands and clothes’ attitude.
Time – 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
Fee – Rs 1000 per person (Includes all materials)
Venue – Bloom and Grow, Koramangala.
Bloom & Grow brings to you a workshop on Terrarium making at its studios in Koramangala. Bloom & Grows terrarium experts have been spreading their love to infuse homes and offices with much-needed greenery through their passion for Terrarium making for the past 4 years.
Terrariums are a creative way to add a little indoor garden. They are a visual treat that transports us to a forest floor or a nook in the garden. And when these living ornaments are a result of our creative expression, they bring more joy than anything else.
This time we are introducing *Closed Terrariums*
The workshop inclusions:
- Step by step guide to create and care for a closed terrarium.
- Tips and tricks for indoor plants.
- All supplies (a customized glass bowl, plants, special terrarium soil, gravel, decoratives, printed care instruction).
- Dont bother about bringing anything but yourself as everything else will be provided.
- This workshop is ideal for both beginners and intermediates.
- This workshop will not only enable you to work with closed terrariums but open terrariums as well.
Trainer: Your Green Canvas
Participant numbers are restricted.
Take Away -Your very own closed terrarium of size 10″
Date- 8th December, 2019
Fee- Rs 2500 per person (inclusive of material cost)
Booking fee- Rs 500 per person(Balance amount of Rs 2000 to be paid at the venue)
Venue- Bloom and Grow, Koramangala