- This event has passed.
Wire weaving workshop for Beginners’ in Bangalore
January 19 | 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Wire weaving workshop in Bangalore for Beginners’
Join in for learning this beautiful technique which is not only creative but a meditative process too.
Unwind while winding wires over and again, mindfully.
What you’ll learn-
1. Learn few basics about wires, gauges, softness, procuring,etc
2. Learn some of the basic wire weaving techniques and to start a project from scratch.
3. You’ll make a finger ring at the end of the workshop and That’s your takeaway
4. All the materials needed for workshop shall be provided.
5. If you are a quick learner, do feel free to start next pendant or finger ring and do get guided over and that too is your takeaway.
Do you need to know jewellery making?
Not really, but a hands on with any kind of craft/art activity would make the learning process easy.
All that you need to know to practice wire wrapping to make your own jewelry.
Finger ring and/or pendant that you do during the workshop is all yours!
Age limit : 15-55, Rather those with good wrist and hand strength and the spirit to learn should do :).
Day & Date: Sunday, 19th January 2020
Timings: 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm
Fees: Rs 1500 per person (includes all material)
Booking fee: Rs 500 per person (Balance of Rs 1000 to be paid at the venue)
Venue: Bloom and Grow, Koramangala.
About Bloom and Grow: