This course is about getting you to solve the most famous puzzle in the world, Rubik’s cube. If you tried to solve it in the past and failed, worry not… you will be guided step by step through unique methods. By the end of the course you will be able to solve the Rubik’s Cube from any position.
What is a Rubik’s Cube?
The Rubik’s cube is a 3-D combination puzzle and is the world’s top selling puzzle game. It comes in different levels such as the 3×3, 4×4, 5×5 and many more.
Benefits of the Rubik’s Cube:
Along with logical thinking, memory power and practice, one can easily solve this puzzle. With the understanding of basic concepts of cubing and the movements this puzzle becomes a piece of cake. Committed to practice one can solve it in under a minute and earn bragging rights. If one is interested and wants to challenge oneself one can also learn to solve the 4×4, 5×5, mirror cube and so on.
Date: 18th to 22nd Oct
Day: Monday to Friday
Time: 11:30 am to 12:30 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 700 per person (includes taxes)
Venue: Online Classes on Zoom
Register with GPAY on 78297 92950
Note: You will be added to a WhatsApp group for ease in communication with the steps to join in a day prior to the workshop.
A) Learning line fundamentals:
i) Basics of line drawing
ii) Drawing daily objects with contour lines
iii) Learning about cross contour lines and how to use them
B) Learning shape and form fundamentals:
i) Basics of geometric and organic shapes
ii) Drawing a landscape with geometric shapes
iii) Drawing a character with geometric shapes
iv) Learn the basics of geometric 3D form
v) Learn how light and shadow work on 3D forms
vi) Advanced form/highlight and shadow
vii) Finding geometric forms in the human face
viii) Creating a landscape out of geometric forms
C) Learning values and contrast:
i) The value scale and how it works
ii) Drawing still life value drawings
iii) Creating amazing artwork with value contrast
iv)How to choose your values
D) Drawing the human face:
i) Drawing a profile view of the face
ii) Learn how to draw different eyes
iii) Learn how to draw the nose
iv) Learn how to draw the lips
v) Learn how to draw the ear
vi) Learn how to draw hair
The delicate art of crocheting is a lifelong skill that you can use to make beautiful gifts for others and items for yourself and your home.
-Should know how to work the crochet needle and yarn.
Should know the basic crochet foundation stitches like:
(We’ll be quickly revising all of the above in the first session)
This online pencil sketching session will show you how to use techniques of shading, hatching, and smudging to create a lighthouse. Join us for a guided session and discover your love for sketching and the magic you create with a pencil. Do not fret on materials – Use your regular pencils and a sheet of paper.
Raell Padamsee’s ACE presents BE A BROADWAY STAR – LION KING & ALADDIN
Introducing children to every fascinating aspect of theatre using an interactive, hands-on approach. Specially designed and curated keeping in mind age-appropriate content.
A musical theatre section where students will learn:
1. An excerpt from a Broadway Musical.
2. Designing, Creating & Executing simple props & costumes for the theatrical play with basic materials found at home.
3. Using Audio-Video aids From Musical Productions & the silver screen to bring characters, emotions, expressions alive in class.
4. Using sound as a medium to create artistic creative pieces of theatre.
5. Theatre Etiquette & how applause can simply energize one’s performance on stage.
6. Interpreting stage backdrops and sets to find the perfect fit with different scenes and bring out the right emotion portrayed on stage for each scene.
A speech & diction section where students will learn & engage in a variety of creative activities.
Starting from 19th June and ending on 21st Aug (10 Sessions)
Every Saturday – Once a week
4 to 6 years: 11:20 am
7 to 9 years: 3 pm
10 to 13 years: 3 pm
Price: Rs 4800 per person
Each session is for 1 hour
Organised: Raell Padamsee’s Academy for Creative Expression (ACE)
Each child will get a Certificate from Raell Padamsee’s Academy for Creative Expression after successfully completing their virtual, interactive, inclusive performance for their parents on the last day.
ACE presents “Sherlock Holmes”. Find the inner detective in you. (For Ages 10 to 13 only)
Every child at some point wants to be a detective. Here’s the perfect opportunity to embrace their inner Sherlock. This exciting and exploratory theatre workshop will have a scripted play that sets the scene for a crime only Sherlock Holmes and Dr.Watson can solve.
Your child will hone their acting skills as they enact a mime at the crime scene, collecting fingerprints and evidence that cant is tampered with. With all the fun of learning, developing acting skills, acquiring theatrical skills and the excitement of solving a mystery right at the scene if the crime, this acting workshop will take you to the dark alleys of London with our play “Sherlock Holmes”.
Get your magnifying glasses ready!
Date: 12th June to 14th Aug
Time: 3 pm to 4 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 4800 per person (includes taxes)
Venue: Online Classes on Zoom
Each session is for 1 hour. There are 10 sessions, once a week every Saturday.
* We recommend that the child first does Speech and drama and Be a broadway star workshops 10 Sessions
Perfect for our younger Zumba® fans! Kids 5-12 years old get the chance to be active and jam out to their favorite music.
How It Works
Zumba® Kids classes feature kid-friendly routines based on original Zumba® choreography. It is easy to follow a routine.
Helps develop a healthy lifestyle and incorporate fitness as a natural part of children’s lives by making fitness fun. Classes incorporate key childhood development elements like leadership, respect, team work, confidence, self-esteem, memory, creativity, coordination, cultural awareness.
About the instructor –
Namrata is Founder and Partner at Echo Academy that specializes in Zumba, Dance and Fitness. Have 14+ years of experience in dance and fitness.
She has hosted several top international Zumba performers, anchoring warmups for several marquee marathon events and partnered with many corporates in bringing fun and fitness closer to work. She is associated with Spirit of Wipro Run, Boston, and is invited to Boston every year to lead the warm-up session at their marathon.
The Program is meant for kids (8-12 years) to help them unravel the world around us in times of no or less travel.
One country/ region will be chosen for 1 program and we will cover the region’s history, culture, scientific inventions, folklore, food, art, music, and lifestyle through relatable activities/stories. For eg – From the movie Harry Potter and the sorcerer’s stone, there are destinations in Scotland that they can relate to.
Activities such as role-plays of scientists, film critic, video journalist, chef, musician, and many more.
10 weeks of regular high interactive sessions with a limited batch size of 12 to 15 children.
Guided project in small teams of 2 to 3 children.
Budgeting through virtual money and sustainable travel discussions.
Opportunity to interact with locals through virtual platforms.
The key focus areas are critical thinking, logical reasoning, respect for diversity, communication skills in diverse environments, budgeting, and more.
Various Programs to choose from:
1) Travel to North East India – Starts from Sunday, 23rd May (10:30 am to 11:30 am IST)
2) Travel to Scotland – Starts from Monday, 24th May (4:30 pm to 5:30 pm IST)
3) Travel to France – Starts from Saturday, 29th May (11 am to 12 noon IST)
Age: 8-12 years
Fee: Rs 2950 (Inclusive of Taxes)
Venue: Online Session on Zoom
Register in the LINK above.
GCT is a carefully curated program for children with a focus on developing key skills of critical thinking and logical reasoning facilitated through interactive sessions and fun activities through countries, cultures, and experiences. This program facilitates effective communication skills, teamwork, as well as the ability to think independently in diverse ecosystems.
• Highlight and shadow fundamentals
• Blending fundamentals
• Color scheme fundamentals
• Two styles of drawing with coloured pencils
• How to create realistic art
• How to create cartoony art
• Create textures
• Types of colour pencils
• Properties of coloured pencils
• Understanding the Color chart
• How to draw and colour fruits
• How to draw and colour animals
• How to draw and colour the face components
• How to draw and colour the Inanimate nature
• How to draw Landscapes
• How to draw Still life
• How to draw water/ transparencies
Students make Paper circuits, their own unique light up art, and they build their own artbot in this amazing circuits camp.
What will your kid learn?
Kids will learn about basics of electricity and conductivity while building their own circuits. There is a lot of scope for experimentation in this camp, allowing kids to build independent thinking, and creativity.
Age: 8- 10 years
Date: 17th to 28th May
Day: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 2500 per person
Venue: Online session on zoom
Note: Kits will be sent once registered. An early registration will help us send the kits on time.
Smitha Pisupati, a maker, tinkerer, and founder of Tinkerama. She love building things, and love teaching. Tinkerama is her venture to bring Creative Confidence to children through hands on learning. With an electronics background, she had worked as a firmware engineer for 11 years, and programming has been a large part of her previous career.
We have a Fluid Art Workshop with Arth by Kshama planned for you. It is an intuitive form of art that is very captivating and gaining popularity amongst artists and amateurs alike. A fun painting technique that involves flowing acrylic paints resulting in mesmerizing works of art.
We shall explore various techniques of acrylic pouring like ribbon pour, swirls, flip cup, strainer etc. Participants can use any one or combination of the above techni
– Canvas 10” by 10” (any other similar size or shape will do) – Can keep extra canvas to practice
– Fevicryl bottle paints (any 4/5 shades of 100 ml) (keep a balance of light, medium, dark shades)
– Paper cups 10 (medium size)
– Plastic sheet to cover ur table area.
Zentangle is a “Meditative Artform”, that is easy to learn and is a relaxing method of creating beautiful abstract art using structured patterns. It teaches and focuses on being mindful and present. No artistic skills required.
If you can write your name, you can create a Zentangle. Apart from creating beautiful art, practicing the Zentangle method has wonderful benefits
Here are some of the benefits enjoyed:
– Helps with Relaxation
– Cultivates mindfulness
– Helps with Insomnia (Improved sleep by creating Zentangle art before bedtime)
– Creating beautiful works of art
– Nurtures and develops creative abilities
– Relieves stress
– Improves hand-eye coordination
– Develops and rehabilitate fine motor skills
– Increases attention span and ability to concentrate
During this session, we shall get you comfortable working with patterns and help you create a beautiful Zentangle Mini Project.
About the Trainer:
Sandhya is a Certified Zentangle Teacher and has been practicing Zentangle for 11 yrs now. In 2011, she got Certified as a Zentangle Teacher making her India’s first Zentangle Teacher. She could now share this amazing art with others to build their creativity focus concentration and many other benefits that Zentangle offers. Since then she has taught 1000s of people both in the US and India through community colleges art associations schools corporate sessions private sessions group classes international online classes.
Age group: 10 years and above
Date: Sunday, 11th April
Time: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm (IST)
Venue: Online session on zoom
Fee: Rs 800 per person (Inclusive of GST and convenience charges)
Impasto is a technique of applying thick and dramatic strokes of paint on canvas. It adds a textural dimension to the canvas whilst the paint stands out from the surface. The textures get accentuated with the use of a palette knife.
An Online Gardening workshop to get you hands-on in Gardening and develop a deeper understanding of Soil and Plants.
Getting started with gardening can be a deterrent for a few. And that is what we are trying to leave behind as we help you uncover the basics in gardening and what you need to do minimally to motivate you to just get started.
A two-hour session on Gardening basics, understanding soil and plants, we cover these topics in this power-packed session!
Q & A session included in the last 15 minutes.
1. BASICS OF SOIL, SUN, AND WATERING Make sure you have a strong foundation to start your green cover!
2. 10 INDOOR PLANTS/ AIR PURIFIERS to grow and maintain, identify, understand, we will show and teach how to propagate and increase your garden naturally at home (Demo included)
3. 10 HERBAL VARIETIES to grow, consume learn its uses, medicinal/ herbal varieties have wonderful qualities about them, we make you love them and consume regularly
4. MICROGREENS how to, potting mix and care. The easiest plants to grow that adds that kick of energy and nutrients to your body (Demo included)
5. NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – We have some useful tips to control pests, make sure you write these handy tips down.
6. EASY GREENS Growing them easily at home for everyday consumption.
7. SOIL BOOSTERS All natural, all easy, found at home and the kitchen, we get you to create a LIVING soil full of microorganisms and nutrients your plants will love!
About the Trainer: Kavya Chandra runs A Green Venture has been Gardening for 7 years now, runs a community garden where she grows over 10 kinds of herbs and vegetables, works with Natural and Organic farmers holding educational workshops, nature walks in Bangalore, Nature & Outdoor activities in the city and grows a wide range of plants from Indoor to herbs, edible greens, and flowers at home. She believes that all homes should keep edible and medicinal gardens and have Nature in their life every day.
Age group: 12 years and above
Day & Date: Saturday, 3rd April
Time: 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm (IST)
Fees: Rs 800 per person (Inclusive of GST and convenience charges)
Venue: Online class on Zoom
This workshop will primarily be a demo session. All you need is a Notebook & Pen.
Learn the art of Making Handmade Soaps which are SLS, SLES, Paraben free with expert soaper Neetha Bhoopalam.
Theory includes –
1. Basics of Cold process Soap making and introduction to Melt and Pour Soaps.
2. Info on Carrier oils for cold process soaps
3. Cold Process Soap Formulation Techniques using Soap Calculator
4. Cold process Formulation Techniques based on the oil Properties and Lye handling.
5. Types of Fragrances – Natural and Synthetic.
6. Essential oil Properties Chart
7. Info on Tools and equipment
8. Six Tested Recipes – 3 Cold Process and 3 Melt and Pour soaps
1. Cold Process 1 kg Soap Batch Recipe demonstration with layer design techniques
2. Adding Natural and Synthetic Colorants to soap
3. Adding Textures to Soaps
4. De-moulding techniques, and Cutting
5. Basic Packing info
6. Melt and Pour Relaxing Floral Soap making
7. Melt and Pour Neem and Charcoal Skin Detox Soap
8. Melt and Pour Coffee Scrub soap
Day and Date: Thu, 4th March & Fri, 5th March
Time: 3pm – 5pm (IST)
Cost: Rs 3000 per person
Venue: Online Session on Zoom
This is a demonstration-based workshop. All details and links on where to purchase materials will be supplied post-registration.
Soap making supplies are easily available across online/offline stores.