Decoupage a Birdhouse – Beginners workshop in Bangalore
This is a fun hands-on workshop to explore the popular art of decoupage. The 3 hours session is packed with techniques. You begin by selecting your napkin design & learn to:
· Prepare the MDF base
· Cut/tear the decoupage patterns and build on the layout
· Produce effects by blending 2-3 coordinating colors
· Create additional texture & layers by dry brushing
· Use texture paste to create a dimensional roof
· Apply the tissue to minimize tears & creases
· Finish the edges by sanding for the flawless finish
· Varnish to seal and protect the project
You will get start-to-finish instructions, a clear understanding of the materials used & handy tips that will enable you to create other objects, making this an interesting session for all interested in decoupage.
Artist- Tanvi Shah
Date- 8th Sep 2019
Time- 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
Fee- Rs 1900 per person (Including materials)
Booking fee- Rs 500 per person (Balance amount of Rs 1400 to be paid at the venue)
Venue- Bloom and Grow, Koramangala.
About Bloom and Grow:
Quirky Decoupage Stool by Jasmine Siddiqui
# Learn this quirky style stool to add a bling to your home ! It just turns any drab area to a whole lively space
Also the top part of the stool is washable,so use it the way you want to…No worries of spilling anything !!!
What do you learn
*Decoupaging with laserprints
*Learning to use resin in the correct proportion
* How you can personalize the table by creating your own prints.
Date- 28th July 2019
Time- 10.30 am to 1.30 pm
Fee- Rs.4500 (Inclusive of material and notes)
Booking Fee- Rs.500 (Balance of Rs.4000 to be paid at venue)
Venue- Bloom and Grow, Koramangala
Please note the project needs to be picked up after 2 days.
Ironing & Threaded Bottle – Beginners workshop in Chennai
Learn unique, amazing and easy and wrinkle-free decoupage techniques in this fun hands-on workshop. This is ideal for both kids and adults and no prior knowledge is required. You will be upcycling a glass bottle.
Techniques you will learn
- To thread a bottle
- Prepare the base while upcycling
- Tissue handling and usage (You will be given different tissue designs to choose your design from)
- Two different techniques of decoupage with tissue, which can be applied to various types of base
- Blending the tissue
- Stenciling to add that extra edge
- Sanding for a smooth finish
- Sealing the product
- Tips and tricks involved to use different mediums and varnish to protect your product
All materials will be provided
Take Away: You will be taking the product made by you
Date: 21 July 2019
Time: 3 pm- 5 pm
Fee: Rs 1500
Booking Fee: Rs 500 (Balance amount of Rs 1000 to be paid at venue)
Venue: Pepperfry Studio, Phoenix Market City, Velachery
About Bloom and Grow:
Two-day Craft retreat – Learn eight fundamental crafting techniques
Here is the perfect chance for beginners to tap on different craft forms. A workshop which gives you a hands-on experience on various aspects of crafts.
This is the ideal workshop for craft teachers who wish to conduct summer camps for kids. And certainly a must do for beginners who have just entered the craft world. Also can be done by hobby enthusiasts.
So lets understand what you gain from this workshop:-
Day 1 (Saturday, 25th May)
1.Soap Making-Melt & Pour technique will be covered. Learn about different soap bases, essential oils, moulds and colours. Participants carry back two soaps made by them.
2.Image transfer – The art of transferring paper print on any surface. Here you learn to transfer using normal print outs. Once you undergo this training , you can use the same technique on any other surface like metal, mdf, glass, leather, fabric, plastic, etc. You carry back two image transferred pebbles.
3.Mixed Media Abstract Art- Enter the world of ink sprays, gesso & texture paste. Learn to do stenciling and stamping. Carry back a colourful fabric pouch with your newly learnt techniques.
4.Distress inks & oxides- A whole lot of new Supplies to gather some information about. Distress inks, distress oxides, archivals, clear stamps, etc. Learn the art of distressing on Iris paper using inks n oxides. Carry back your practice tags and a gorgeously colourful bookmark.
Day 2 (Sunday, 26th May)
5. Decoupage using laser prints- Who says Decoupage is done only using tissues!! You can use your basic printouts too… Learn how to Decoupage a penstand using laser prints.Also, learn to seal it.Carry back this beautiful art work to adorn your desk.
6. Decoupage on leather-Travelling is fun right!! What better to travel with something that’s purely done by you.Learn to Decoupage on leather using tissues. Carry back a passport sleeve & Luggage tag. Next time travel in style.
7. Foamiran flower Making -Why buy when u can make one. Learn to make foam flowers using the original foamiran sheets. Learn the basic technique of twisting n turning these sheets into pretty flowers. Carry back an mdf tag embellished with a foamiran flower created by you.
8.Distressing on wood – Learn distressing and add distinguished texture and rustic appeal to a plain tray. One can use this technique to give a different look to the existing furniture or perhaps to any leftover wood.Carry back a distressed wood tray 8 by 8″ to adorn your dining table.
Join this workshop and learn all eight different fundamental techniques of crafts in only one workshop and make this summer more creative and interesting.
Artist- Jasmine Siddiqui
All material will be provided at the venue
Take away- All the finished products made by you
Day- Saturday & Sunday
Date- 25th & 26th May 2019
Time-2.30 pm- 7 pm(for both days)
Fee- Rs 4500 for both days (inclusive of all materials and printed notes)
Rs 2700 for any one day (inclusive of all materials and printed notes)
Booking Fee- Rs 500 per person (Balance amount Rs 4000 need to be paid at the venue)
Venue- Bloom and Grow, Koramangala
1. 3 completed decoupage projects on a huge metal watering can, round MDF coaster and medium size wooden book box.
2. Each participant will receive a certificate from team Itsy Bitsy.
In this workshop, you will learn –
Decoupage Bottle Art Workshop – Weekday workshop in Chandigarh
Adoring bottle art for some time now? Thought you can’t paint like this. What if we tell you it is not painted and you don’t need any prior experience in art/craft to create one such “artifact” on your own.
Découpage is the art of decorating an object by gluing tissues onto it in combination with special paint effects and other decorative elements. You would learn fundamentals of decoupage and the easy crackle effect. Decoupage with napkins and printed paper would not just be easy and simple but fun as well.
A simple & effective means to recycle empty bottles is to decoupage them. In this session, you will learn all the tricks to transform glass bottles into easy & inexpensive home décor. These can be used as vases or simply as home décor accents.
Take back an eclectic home decor display to add vibrancy to your room or your living. An ideal gift that you can make, gift and surprise ever
Day & Date – Wednesday, May 2nd
Time – 11am-2pm
Fee – Rs 1450 per participant (includes all taxes and material costs)
Venue – Studio Pepperfry, Elante Mall, Chandigarh
#ThingstodoinChandigarh #Chandigarhartncraft #CraftinChandigarh #ElanteMallevents #WeekdayeventsinChandigarh