This online pencil sketching session will show you how to use techniques of shading, hatching, and smudging to create a lighthouse. Join us for a guided session and discover your love for sketching and the magic you create with a pencil. Do not fret on materials – Use your regular pencils and a sheet of paper.
A) Learning line fundamentals:
i) Basics of line drawing
ii) Drawing daily objects with contour lines
iii) Learning about cross contour lines and how to use them
B) Learning shape and form fundamentals:
i) Basics of geometric and organic shapes
ii) Drawing a landscape with geometric shapes
iii) Drawing a character with geometric shapes
iv) Learn the basics of geometric 3D form
v) Learn how light and shadow work on 3D forms
vi) Advanced form/highlight and shadow
vii) Finding geometric forms in the human face
viii) Creating a landscape out of geometric forms
C) Learning values and contrast:
i) The value scale and how it works
ii) Drawing still life value drawings
iii) Creating amazing artwork with value contrast
iv)How to choose your values
D) Drawing the human face:
i) Drawing a profile view of the face
ii) Learn how to draw different eyes
iii) Learn how to draw the nose
iv) Learn how to draw the lips
v) Learn how to draw the ear
vi) Learn how to draw hair
The delicate art of crocheting is a lifelong skill that you can use to make beautiful gifts for others and items for yourself and your home.
This course will leave you with a strong foundation to pursue your love for crochet.
SESSIONS : 8
AGE GROUP : 12 years upwards
1. 4-PLY YARN: Total: 400 gms
-For scarf: 300 gms
-For hairband 100 gms
• Can be single colour or a mix of different colours.
2. 6-8PLY/ T SHIRT YARN: 300-350 GM’s
-For basket- can be single colour or more. Upto you.
– Introduction to hooks, yarns etc
– Introduction to basic starting knots
– Slip knot, Chain and Single Crochet
– How to read pattern/instruction charts
– Start on a basic project: Hairband/Ear warmer
– Complete hairband
– Quick rivision of previous stitches
– Single Crochet Increase/Decrease
– More on reading patterns.
– Magic ring / Changing colours
– Project 2: Basket
-Rivision of previous stitches
-Half Double Crochet stitch
– Revision of HDC stitch.
– Introduction to HDC increase and decrease
– Double crochet stitch.
– Project 3: scarf/muffler
– Quick rivision of previous stitches/clearing doubts
– Double crochet increase and decrease
– Triple crochet stitch
– Revision/ Doubts
– Triple crochet increase and decrease
– project 4: Granny squares / flower
– Complete unfinished projects
– Rivision of previous stitches/Doubts.
– Go over any unfinished topics
– Show each other finished work
– Questions and answers.
Date: 10th June to 29th July
Time: 3 pm to 4 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 3500 per person
Venue: Online classes on zoom
For registration & more details contact 9900052747
Note: Once you register, you will be added to a whatsapp group for ease in communication with the steps to join in.
• Highlight and shadow fundamentals
• Blending fundamentals
• Color scheme fundamentals
• Two styles of drawing with coloured pencils
• How to create realistic art
• How to create cartoony art
• Create textures
• Types of colour pencils
• Properties of coloured pencils
• Understanding the Color chart
• How to draw and colour fruits
• How to draw and colour animals
• How to draw and colour the face components
• How to draw and colour the Inanimate nature
• How to draw Landscapes
• How to draw Still life
• How to draw water/ transparencies
Here is your entry into the amazing world of Brush Lettering. Brush lettering is like Modern Calligraphy with Brush Script. The art is about creating letters, strokes, and projects with brush pens or brush tip tools.
Brush Lettering is a versatile and elegant form of hand lettering and is great for making posters, bookmarks, etc. Distributed comfortably over two days, this is a beginner-friendly session to help you create art, using letters and words. The course will include :
-Techniques to use brush pens
-Basic strokes with the brush
-Nuances of pressure variation
We have a Fluid Art Workshop with Arth by Kshama planned for you. It is an intuitive form of art that is very captivating and gaining popularity amongst artists and amateurs alike. A fun painting technique that involves flowing acrylic paints resulting in mesmerizing works of art.
We shall explore various techniques of acrylic pouring like ribbon pour, swirls, flip cup, strainer etc. Participants can use any one or combination of the above techni
– Canvas 10” by 10” (any other similar size or shape will do) – Can keep extra canvas to practice
– Fevicryl bottle paints (any 4/5 shades of 100 ml) (keep a balance of light, medium, dark shades)
– Paper cups 10 (medium size)
– Plastic sheet to cover ur table area.
Zentangle is a “Meditative Artform”, that is easy to learn and is a relaxing method of creating beautiful abstract art using structured patterns. It teaches and focuses on being mindful and present. No artistic skills required.
If you can write your name, you can create a Zentangle. Apart from creating beautiful art, practicing the Zentangle method has wonderful benefits
Here are some of the benefits enjoyed:
– Helps with Relaxation
– Cultivates mindfulness
– Helps with Insomnia (Improved sleep by creating Zentangle art before bedtime)
– Creating beautiful works of art
– Nurtures and develops creative abilities
– Relieves stress
– Improves hand-eye coordination
– Develops and rehabilitate fine motor skills
– Increases attention span and ability to concentrate
During this session, we shall get you comfortable working with patterns and help you create a beautiful Zentangle Mini Project.
About the Trainer:
Sandhya is a Certified Zentangle Teacher and has been practicing Zentangle for 11 yrs now. In 2011, she got Certified as a Zentangle Teacher making her India’s first Zentangle Teacher. She could now share this amazing art with others to build their creativity focus concentration and many other benefits that Zentangle offers. Since then she has taught 1000s of people both in the US and India through community colleges art associations schools corporate sessions private sessions group classes international online classes.
Age group: 10 years and above
Date: Sunday, 11th April
Time: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm (IST)
Venue: Online session on zoom
Fee: Rs 800 per person (Inclusive of GST and convenience charges)
Impasto is a technique of applying thick and dramatic strokes of paint on canvas. It adds a textural dimension to the canvas whilst the paint stands out from the surface. The textures get accentuated with the use of a palette knife.
An Online Gardening workshop to get you hands-on in Gardening and develop a deeper understanding of Soil and Plants.
Getting started with gardening can be a deterrent for a few. And that is what we are trying to leave behind as we help you uncover the basics in gardening and what you need to do minimally to motivate you to just get started.
A two-hour session on Gardening basics, understanding soil and plants, we cover these topics in this power-packed session!
Q & A session included in the last 15 minutes.
1. BASICS OF SOIL, SUN, AND WATERING Make sure you have a strong foundation to start your green cover!
2. 10 INDOOR PLANTS/ AIR PURIFIERS to grow and maintain, identify, understand, we will show and teach how to propagate and increase your garden naturally at home (Demo included)
3. 10 HERBAL VARIETIES to grow, consume learn its uses, medicinal/ herbal varieties have wonderful qualities about them, we make you love them and consume regularly
4. MICROGREENS how to, potting mix and care. The easiest plants to grow that adds that kick of energy and nutrients to your body (Demo included)
5. NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – We have some useful tips to control pests, make sure you write these handy tips down.
6. EASY GREENS Growing them easily at home for everyday consumption.
7. SOIL BOOSTERS All natural, all easy, found at home and the kitchen, we get you to create a LIVING soil full of microorganisms and nutrients your plants will love!
About the Trainer: Kavya Chandra runs A Green Venture has been Gardening for 7 years now, runs a community garden where she grows over 10 kinds of herbs and vegetables, works with Natural and Organic farmers holding educational workshops, nature walks in Bangalore, Nature & Outdoor activities in the city and grows a wide range of plants from Indoor to herbs, edible greens, and flowers at home. She believes that all homes should keep edible and medicinal gardens and have Nature in their life every day.
Age group: 12 years and above
Day & Date: Saturday, 3rd April
Time: 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm (IST)
Fees: Rs 800 per person (Inclusive of GST and convenience charges)
Venue: Online class on Zoom
This workshop will primarily be a demo session. All you need is a Notebook & Pen.
Drawing and Painting – Free Trial Class For Children
Children will create a “Space Scene” in the session. The following will be covered in the session:
– Drawing objects by breaking into simple shapes.
– Use of oil pastels/ crayons
– How to use watercolors to cover large areas of an art work
About the Trainer: Micky Sujan, a self taught artist has been practicing all mediums of art for over 2 decades. Micky has been taking art classes with Bloom and Grow for over 3 years. She has taught sketching and drawing to over 200 students. She loves pencil drawings and also dabbles with various other mediums like acrylic, oil pastels, coloured pencils and water colours.
Contemporary Dance – Online Live Classes (For Adults)
About Contemporary Dance-
Contemporary dance is a genre of dance performance, which is a mix of classical, modern, Jazz, modern ballet, etc. This is a technical dance style which focuses on modern Ballet leg work, & controlled movements of the torso.
In these classes, students will be learning many techniques like space awareness, partnering work, weight shifts, floor work, fall & recovery, improvisation & flying low. This dance style will help students improve core strength, flexibility, stamina, balance & over all body conditioning.
**Participants will be given individual feedback on their dance recordings.
About the instructor-
Arushi Rawtani founder & artistic director of Feather Feet Dance studio, started dancing at the age of 4. She has learnt from various teachers from India & abroad. She professionalizes in Contemporary & Belly Dance. Fitness is very important in a dancers life. She has also trained in Yoga, aerial yoga & aerobics. She has also represented India in the SMARK international dance festival in Dubai in 2018 & Island Dance Competition In Malinska, Croatia in 2019.
Age: 15+ years
Time: 6 pm to 8 pm (IST)
Venue: Online classes on zoom
Fee: Rs 2000 per person (per month consisting of 8 hours)
Participants can gpay to 9900052747 also can contact for any details.
Drawing and Painting Classes – Free Trial Class For Children over 9 years
The online structured art classes are configured for children’s and will be conducted by Vinita Jalan. Vinita has been teaching and sketching for over 20 years to children.Drawing and Painting is one of the way for kids to express their emotions and thoughts. Keep your children engaged with the best combination of productivity, learning and fun!
We will be inspired by the artist Paul Klee and create a drawing based on Expressionism while understanding a little bit on color theory.
You will need your drawing book, basic stationery, oil pastels and watercolours on Sunday, Januray 3rd 12pm to 1pm
Age: Children of 9+ years of age
Date: 3rd Jan, 2021
Time: 12 pm to 1 pm (IST)
Venue: Online session on zoom
REGISTER FOR THE TRIAL HERE – http://bit.ly/34SYgkj
We commence a 4-month in-depth watercolor course that will help you to master this unique medium completely. Learn watercolor techniques, understand the medium and pigment behavior, and much more in this course with us.
We would cover the following modules. One module will comprise 4 sessions each.
1. Still life
3. Naturescape or Landscapes
4. Architectural paintings
Doodle Art – Four Day Online Workshop for Beginners
A Doodle is a drawing made while a persons attention is otherwise occupied. Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meaning or may just be composed of random and abstract lines,generally from the paper, in which case it is usually called a “Scribble”..
Doodling is often incorporated into art therapy, allowing its users to slow down, focus and de stress.
1) Scribbling, line art, Shapes
2) Doodle Character drawing
3) Doodle objects, animals, travel drawing
4) Composition of doodle art
5) Doodle Typography lettering
A) Importance of scribbling and learning the benefits of basic shapes, line work, and fillers
B) Drawing character emotions and expressions –
how to draw face shapes,
how to draw eyes,
how to draw nose,
how to draw mouth / lips
how to draw different interesting hairstyles
C) learn to OBSERVE things around and draw….
how to doodle objects
how to doodle plants and animals
how to doodle travel diary.
D) Composition of an artwork based on a theme.
E) How to draw letters in doodle techniques
Learn to make letters communicative
Make an impressive artwork.
KEEP DOODLING !!!
The 4 day course will also involve practice sheets as homework and feedback on the participant’s individual work.
– Drawing book/Sheets of paper
– Pencil & eraser
– Micro tip pens/ Gel pans/ Fine tip marker (Optional)
Age Group: Adults & Children above 9 Years
Date: 28th, 29th November & 5th, 6th December
Day: Saturdays and Sundays
Time: 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 2000 per person (Inclusive of GST and Convenience charges)
Venue: Online session on Zoom
Sketching and Pencil Shading – Free Trial Live Session with Micky Sujan
This online pencil sketching session will show you how to create advanced art that will stand up as professional work. These sessions will help you enhance your drawing skills.
During these sessions we will take you from having little knowledge in drawing to creating advanced art and having a deep understanding of drawing fundamentals.
After successful completion of four online batches of sketching, we are back with the fifth batch starting from 21st November.